Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by krheo3, May 22, 2014.

1. Hi! Nice to meet you all!

I've been a Minecraft player since infdev! ;) However, I've never once played on a public server (sad, I know). I wanted to get a feel for crafting with people I never met, and I landed here as my first attempt. I am *ridiculously* impressed with how this was put together! Very excited to learn my way around here, and I'm shocked as to why I've never done this before O__O

Hope to see you all around!

-Kr
    dresden72, porphos, AliceF3 and 6 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! Hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)
    krheo3 likes this.
  3. Welcome! Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun :3. Thanks for choosing EMC by the way.
    Bro_im_infinite and krheo3 like this.
  4. Welcome hope You Enjoy Your stay :D Feel Free To Ask Me For Help Usually on smp3 :)
    krheo3 likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire! :) Sounds like you have a ton of Minecraft experience, but be sure to check out the wiki or ask someone for help on any Empire specific things.
    krheo3 likes this.
  6. Hello and Welcome :D
    krheo3 likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC! If you need any help learning about any if the awesome custom features, just ask or check out the wiki!
    krheo3 likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC :)
    krheo3 likes this.
  9. Welcome to the Empire!!! Hope you enjoy your stay in the servers :D.
    krheo3 likes this.
  10. well, good thing you came onto this server, its the best!
    krheo3 likes this.
  11. :cool: Welcome to EMC! :D
    krheo3 likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire!
    It shocks me that you've never been on a public server before .... o.o

What server have you claimed your residence on?
    krheo3 likes this.
  13. Welcome to EMC you did come to the best server for your first I'm not just saying that :D
  14. Welcome to the Empire! EMC was basically my first real Minecraft server experience as well, and I was really impressed. I hope you have a good experience as well.
    mba2012 and krheo3 like this.
  15. Welcome! :)
    krheo3 likes this.
  16. Oh wow haha, thanks everyone! :) I've just claimed residence on smp8
    AliceF3 likes this.
  17. Welcome to the Empire! :)
    krheo3 likes this.
  18. Wow, infdev, great! :) Before I came across EMC I've never really been into playing on servers either. And I still like to create custom maps and play my original world single player. EMC is such an amazing place though, not only the game, but also the community! Even when I don't have any time to play minecraft, I can always hop onto the forums and talk with the people I know. And I hope I'll get to know you too sooner or later! :)
    krheo3 likes this.