Having Some Idea's

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Honeydew_rocks, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hello, My IGN name is Honeydew_rocks... Anyways I have been having idea's for about the past week or so, Its a build That i would like to have On SMP3. So the biuld should be made out of IRON blocks, glass, SMOOTH stone. By now u may be thinking of what i would like to have on SMP3... it's a hospatial. So the hospatial should be about 9-15 floors, I would help biuld it but the would take awhile, but if u give me creative I will do it from some help from either Dark_Liz or d1223m. When we are finished u can take creative mode off for me then ill be on with my Minercaft days.. Some rupees for biulding this would be nice.
    lets say like 25 rupees fro a floor or ill do it for free (or Rupees).
    If anyone could send this to JustinGuy of GameKrib (i think its GameKrib) That would be very appreciated by me.

From,
    Honeydew_rocks on smp3.
    And as always Respect ur elders.. Actually don't respact ur elders, respect them if they give u candy (sry i got off topic alot..or sometimes);)
  2. This is entirely unneeded, as in town you can't take damage. However, building this in the wilderness would be awesome, and have the "hospitilization" be a reaaaaaallllyyyyy delayed dispenser shooting instant health potions!
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  3. The idea of this is just for fun and make a little creation for smp3.
  4. If u want I will ask if this could be biult in the wild.
  5. Don't ask for creative, you're not going to get it. If you want to build a hospital, or anything else, go for it. You'll need to get the materials legitimately just like everyone else.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  6. Or I can get a soemone else it as just a idea jezz no need to spaz out at me
  7. Annih a little FYI as i said to kirby it will probaly be made in the wild
  8. I don't see how that's relevant. You still have to get the materials legitimately. There are no exceptions to that rule on this server.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. I know thats why there curency in this server so i dont have to ge the materials ar i can just get someone on creative to do it. It would by in the wild because people get hurt there then they can give uo like 1-10r to get fixed up.
  10. Yeah it would be very cool but I don't think JustinGuy would allow anyone creative-mode because they could secretly spawn in loads of stacks of diamond blocks and sell them :/ but it would be really cool :)
  11. Solution: Have the staff make it under the direction of Honeydew_rocks...
  12. There are already 5 hospitals in each wilderness, they are the main spawn and the 4 outposts. As soon as you enter these areas your hunger and health will regenerate. :)
  13. I believe it would be a cool building, but as shaunwhite1982 said, those are no needed at all, anyways, if you have a big proyect the best you can do is: make a shop and then get those rupees to buy the stuff you need, mine it or ask for donations with something as exchange for people who donate :)
    BTW: Also, if you want to ask for donations, you need to be a member that everyone trusts :p
  14. I certainly wasn't tryin to dissuade you from your idea though honeydew_rocks, I would be happy to personally donate some stone for your project, I would love to see a finished creation and it would be much safer on your lot. :)
  15. Yep shaun is right but as i think of the hospital of a store in the wild with ONLY healing stuff.
  16. I actually meaned that there is no point on having a hospital at wild since there are the spawn points, not anything else :p
  17. I know, I just wanted to make it known I wasn't against the idea completely, just not sure of the need for it in the wild. :)
    copherfield likes this.
  18. Shaun what i ment was, After lets sat 100,000 blocks there can be a small biulding with potions like heal or posin potion ( posin sounds fun). Or we can have it empty no floors just the buildind that says Hosptail.
    Can people stop spazing out at me it was must a idea.:(
  19. I could tell them how to biuld it in chat.
  20. Yes kirby thats a good idea