Having Some Idea's

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Honeydew_rocks, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Hi Honey,

first off some things you should keep in mind when posting on any forums:

- please do not post more then once, if nobody answered on your last post. Just edit the last one -> it keeps your thread cleaner
    - please reread your posts. Nobody will sue you because of a typing misstake, but

This contains way to many misstakes :S If you have problems with your english then check the spelling on some dictionarys on the internet (I dont have english as first language as well, but I give it my best) You might wonder how you benefit from this extra effort -> If your post is well written, it doesnt seem like you are very young and immature, so people hopefully react with more respect.

Also dont be to worried about the way people answered, there are lots of requests for a creative mode and people are probably tired or reading it.

Now to your request, I will just quote something I just wrote somebody else. It fits here well too.

I hope the message stays the same, even though I just quoted my other post from another thread :3. Also be careful with material like iron in the wild.

One Tip: What you could do, is to apply for a camp/town in the wild. A community might welcome your hospital idea.
    But be aware you have to make a trust worthy impression, so they let you join. So start off with respecting the guidelines I gave you above.

Greetz Hasorko
  2. Idont care about mistakes really. Thanks for the tips i asked some Moderques and some staff and they said post it on the fourms.
  3. Justin and Jeremy will definitely not let you have creative. No matter how trustworthy you are, they won't want to risk anything happening to their crown jewel. I'm not having a spaz at you, I'm simply stating the facts. There are so many amazing creations on all the servers, there is no reason you couldn't make a hospital legitimately. Personally, I think this could be an awesome building on one of the servers. It would serve no practical use in town, but it may be very aesthetically pleasing. The spawn areas and outposts are the healing areas of the wild and outside of those areas are considered to be hardcore, so in my opinion a hospital in the wild is not necessary. I'd be happy to donate something if you decide to go ahead and build this on a residence.

:)
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  4. I know your not spazing thats why i said they can build deirecly by me
  5. Well sadly I dont even get half of what you say, because what you write are no words ...
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  6. Ok just stop commennting on this it was just a idea i had and i told like 20 people they said post it on the fourms so i did.
  7. The idea istn bad. As I said wilderness towns maybe really like this. Its just how you are presenting yourself.