Have you ever had a (sleep) dream that involved Minecraft/EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jakres, Aug 3, 2012.

1. oh haha lol I get it.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. The last time i drempt was a couple months ago.
    I don't have dreams.
    I just see darkness.
    Weird right.
  3. That happens to me. When I have dreams, they're most likely ESP dreams, meaning they will end up happening in the future. Sometimes they're not.
  4. When i have dreams i have lucid dreams but I forgot to wish stuff lol.
  5. I had a dream I was a diamond Supporter....
  6. I do that at times, though sometimes what happens isn't exactly what happens.
  7. Yesterday (or was it?) saw emc forum for a seconds. I was reading some posts on a unknown thread. Although the screen was very odd looking. I sorta remember xI_LIKE_A_PIGx(i saw his current avatar) post being there.
    IamSaj and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  8. I have many many ones. But here is the one that gave me nightmares for 2 weeks. An army of creepers charging against me, I had nothing. Then after them an army of endermen charging after me. Then all the other enemy mobs in MC, but then. Then. Then 5 enderdragons flew above the army and I died. The end
    Jakres likes this.
  9. Your dream must have showed you what REALLY happens to the wild before the reset.
  10. Yeah and I forgot- people were running everywhere. I saw JustinGuy and avaRocker, and Leowaste and tons of other people. They were screaming- The end is near! The end is near!
    Jakres likes this.