Have you ever had a (sleep) dream that involved Minecraft/EMC?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jakres, Aug 3, 2012.

1. i normally either don't dream for some reason or have strangely weird dreams and sometimes don't remember what i dream about
  2. I had a dream once I was hugging a creeper woke up the that morning hugging my pillow "forever alone" jk

I sleep to deep so no dreams for me :/
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  3. same my mom used to try to wake me up and she eventually gave up i missed so many school days as a kid
  4. Haha dang I did a lot last two months of HS or came in 2or3 period " don't get me wrong I still work but I had same teacher first two class so she didn't mind" anyways I'm like bear sleeping don't miss with lol my sister and her friend try to wake me up when they got back from the bar. I accidentally punch her friend in the face while still asleep. Lol
  5. one day my mom tried to wake me up and said i started to yell at her when she turned my light on one day and i had hurt her feelings. i was like mom i told don't try to wake me up it's impossible. my dad then tried to wake me up another day and after 10 minutes he grabbed a bucket and filled it with water and ice and threw the water all over me, one of the few time's i actually woke up.
    Jakres and Dwight5273 like this.
  6. Jakres likes this.
  7. Like Pig, I married someone xD Then everything went ker-splooshey 'cuz ICC was trying to make fireworks but he couuldn't.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Jakres like this.
  8. Everytime I dream about Minecraft it's stuff from real life in minecraft form.

Had a dream once that my sister and I were trying to make a nice underground house so we would be well hidden. We were in this big forest type place with pretty flowers and clear water, extremely tall trees. Looked like something from Final Fantasy or something. We were trying to make a fountain in our underground house so I dug out a hole so the water could flow down it. When I dug into the dirt it popped up in cubes. At one point we heard someone so we hopped down into our house to hide. I woke up.

Most recent dream I had was odd. It started off that I was at the house I grew up in talking to family, went outside and I had built a little house next to it that I was living in. I had made it look really nice. I held up my phone and went to take a picture and suddenly it started storming and there was a loud electrical noise inside and it caught fire. I was scrambling around trying to figure out what to do, it started snowing and the fire went out, but my house was all messed up. I was scared creepers were gonna come after me. I wandered on down my street which suddenly turned into a big forest like place and I ran into Curundu who lead me across the snowy field to a huge house on a hill that was across the field behind my house I grew up in. It looked like this giant cabin thing inside and I was looking around. It was fancy smancy. i remember opening the cabinets and there was tons of bread. There were other members of our wild outpost that lived there, we each had a floor to ourselves.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Jakres like this.
  9. Poor ICC :(.
  10. That actually did happen....
    oidgod likes this.
  11. I thought so :p
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  12. I dreamed on night that I got the dragon egg at a drop party so then i sold it and I was rich so me and op bought hundreds of stacks of redstone and we were making big machines and stuff and we had bought a thousands of stacks of tnt for fireworks but right as it went off I woke up.
    Jakres likes this.
  13. This is truthful, I had a dream that JustinGuy was my brother, and we went to go visit ICC, when we got there ICC was tnting everything and then i kind of woke up? :/
  14. I think I have in mind who you married :p
  15. Howz 'bout you shut up? :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  16. ;D ;D
  17. I would tell, but he knows who I like :(

Ps it wasn't that person. It was another one xD
  18. I don't remember my dream, most are just strange. Or very sad.