Haunted House Build Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Congratulations to all of the winners and all of those who didn't win too for showing off some spooky designs! :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  2. I literally only just realized that I titled my world Hauted House. Sorry, Mr. N. :p
    sonicol1 likes this.
  3. Hooray. :)
    Thanks for 2nd place - and congratulations to the four other winners.

@krysyyjane: Feel free to post my download link.

Couldn't we get a small screenshot gallery featuring ALL of the submissions? I'm curious. Every contestant put a lot of time and effort into their builds - so why not show them too?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. I'll add your download link shortly. For everyone's submissions I would need permission from everyone.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. Therefore, I would suggest to add a checkbox to future submission forms which requires every participant to accept that their entry may be made public within the context of this particular contest.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  6. Sharing these was an afterthought which is why it wasn't. Though I might just add a 'Would you like your submission to be viewable by others?' so that players don't feel it is required to participate.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. Congrats to the winners! By the way, I downloaded the linked file, unzipped it and got it reflected in the game alright. But when I actually play the downloaded world, I see nothing but one naturally generated village and none of their houses doesn't seem particularly haunted... Wrong version? Did I do something wrong?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. What version are you playing? Mine is a 1.8 world. :)
  9. I thought I had this one in the bag really mine was supper amazing after all the hard work and fun I put into making it and all the complements from those who saw it congats hashhog3000 :(
  10. first downloaded it on 1.7.10, but it was the same on 1.8... just a normal village. :(
  11. I am litterly so mad right now I'm sorry I can't stop being mad.
  12. why
  13. Why are you mad? Just because you didn't win doesn't mean that yours wasn't good. There were twenty or more entries, so there was a lot of competition. :)