Happy Veterans Day 2016!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Nov 11, 2016.

1. That's just one of the issues: not everyone has. Not every player comes from the US and there are plenty of countries where Remembrance day doesn't exist at all.
  2. Cough, not from the US. hehe
  3. And I'm also not from the United States.
  4. Respect to them
  5. id like 2 thank the staff for hosting the event and id also like 2 share how impressed i am with Krysyy 2day.

hope u guys dont mind pic but i thought it was really awesome 2 see this:

players were sharing their stories and Krysyy listened in the crowd like every1 else. i thought that was really special, and i liked it a lot!
  6. Just thought I'd post some memories.

Nice event.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  7. I wish I could have made the event! Happy Veterans Day everyone! May those who gave their lives for our country be honored.
  8. Sadly I couldn't make it this year. It sounds like it was a good event once again. Happy Veterans Day to all! And to anyone at all who may be a vet here on emc thank you for everything you have done!
    Twitch1 likes this.
  9. I'm glad to hear the ceremony was a success this year. I don't even know where to begin with how guilty I feel over having missed it - I had every intention on showing up, and I got distracted in the hours beforehand and it completely slipped my mind. I wouldn't even think to get on EMC until three hours later after the ceremony.

Oh well, I'm sure it was very honorable for an honorable day. :)
  10. Thank you again EMC, and Krysyy, for the lovely ceremony to honor all Veterans, my brothers and sisters in arms who came before me, served beside me and those who have yet to respond to the call to service by their nation in honor of freedom.

I'm an American Soldier and I had the honor of serving with most of America's allies during Operation Enduring Freedom in 2007-2008 and 2009-2010.

I can't join in the ceremony on EMC because I haven't gotten a new computer yet but I always visit the forums the day after.

Veterans Day, Memorial Day and Independence Day have a major impact on me and I spend those days in silence reflecting on those who I know, here today or who have completed their service amongst the living.

My youngest brother is now in the Air Force, which means all 4 men in my immediate family have now served their country to some capacity. Hopefully he is the only one who doesn't leave the service disabled to the point of unemployability...

Thank you to all Veterans, past, present and future! Forever brothers and sisters, no matter the time, distance, or borders that separates us.