Happy St. Patrick's Day 2022

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by chickeneer, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Since you only get 1 try every 6 hours, maybe chicken should make it so that you'll get an error message and not use up your use when you don't plant it on the correct block.
  2. Log in and see, lol. It is small dripleaf.
    This item is going to keep its current functionality. In an ideal world - it would happen that way - but this uses some shared code that makes it difficult to accomplish what you suggest, based on the way I did this item.
    We will be taking their feedback for future items.
    SteamingFire and UltiPig like this.
  3. the lucky rabbit's foot is an additive bonus, which is calculated after you total together other luck values. for example if you had the full padded armour set and the max witches gem in your main hand, your total luck would be 3. you would then calculate a 25% increase on that value of 3 (3 * (1+0.25)) which equals 3.75.

as far as i can tell the best luck you can get is by wearing full padded fur, holding max gem in main hand and the new clover in the off hand, alongside consuming the enraged rabbit lucky foot. which (if i did my maths right) gives 5.5 luck. replacing either held items with the rabbits foot would reduce this value. this is also true for the vindication (which is a multiplicitive bonus but that doesn't really matter here).

all of this assumes that emc has not changed the way attributes (or specifically luck) are calculated and that these items stack properly.
  4. I never saw a small dripleaf before.
    I thought it would be like a big dripleaf. One leaf. But smaller.
  5. Who's Patrick? Why do they get a day and I don't. ;-;