Happy Fourth of July Everyone!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Jul 4, 2014.

1. kill 1 more cow to make it uneven :)
  2. ethy go on it now ill give u some r
    EDIT: nvm u was on long ago
  3. so tempting to ruin the suprise just do smp1 /spawn
  4. will mailing break these flags I assume?
  5. Wut
  6. mailing the flags. . ? will that break them like vaulting does?
    or perhaps you weren't around. . . yeah, there's American flag print on maps, sold at town spawn
  7. if you accidentally claimed one of the promos - labeled "DO NOT CLAIM" and you wish to switch it out for the regular one. You can put it in your 1st /vault. and send me a message on the forums. http://pm.emc.gs/chickeneer

I will ONLY do this while the promo is still available :) oh, and also get you your firework.
  8. Ohh... still being sold???
    EDIT : Ninja'd by the chicken.
    Hey chicken, so the other EMC fireworks weren't in the package, so many players most likely did not get it.
  9. Official Details of the American Flags added to the main post =)
  10. When will 2 promos be available?
  11. That firework, *Might* only be available at /shop. Not sure - to tired right now :p
  12. It's in the promo menu :p
  13. 2 promos?
  14. When can you claim 2 promos in one promopage?
  15. oh, then I have no idea what you are talking about...
  16. You can claim the stack of 2 fireworks in the middle of your promo claim page :p
  17. You won't be able to for this round. Only one chest deal per person.
    You will have to purchase the other items from shop or use alternate accounts.
  18. But when?
  19. When it becomes possible. For now we have the Chests which work the same way as what you are wanting
  20. Possibly off topic, but;

Can we have a promo day for other country's on 'their' days aswell? :p Say for instance, on Saint George's Day (The whole of the UK celebrates it, but England is the one that celebrates more... prominently :p) we could have a 'dragonslayer' sword, or something? Reason being Saint George supposedly killed a dragon while on his travels in Libya. He captured it and brought it the townspeople, and told them he would kill it if they converted to christianity. They did, and he lopped its head off :D (That is *probably* just fiction though xD)

Anyway, i'll be getting this promo. Just because the blade sounds cool :p Happy independence day, americans. From the English. You know, the people you fought against to have your freedom? :p