Happy Easter from EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 5, 2015.

1. You can use it unlimited times.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  2. It's a multi use item but I'm not sure how many times cause I've not used mine either. Guess you and I both can find out more about it and other promos on the wiki page. =D edited to add: Oh derp, I guess I should have read it all before replying cause slash answered the question already. lol
  3. OFF Topic

Slash, that bunny.... it's kinda funny and disturbing all at the same time :p
    slash14459 likes this.
  4. It is hard to update to new versions when the version EMC uses is heavily modified
    (hashtag)Talking for Aikar and Ckickeneer

Huh,Alikar answered part of it
    Perry_Stahlsis and Mayoman100 like this.
  5. Yay! 1.8 (or 1.9?) "soon!" I just wish forge and liteloader were 1.8.3 compatible... (Well maybe they are with recompilation work... I'm just not up for tweaking and recompiling someone elses code. :-P )
  6. That would be great thanks. :D
  7. Remind me tomorrow, and I will mail it to you :)
  8. Forge's server with Spigot wont be good as some people without forge will not be able to join.
    Also Forge + Spigot (cauldren) is discontinued
  9. I meant client side only. :) 1.8.3 has bug fixes, but I require VoxelMap to play minecraft. The installers for both don't support 1.8.3.
  10. you can still join
  11. Thanks for the heads up on that! I guess I was a little vague before. I already use 1.8.0 on EMC, as well as single player. Since having used VoxelMap and OptiFine I find that if I don't have them available (1.8.1 through 1.8.3 for example) I end up switching back and enduring the bugs of 1.8.0. :)
  12. Right, you can use any 1.8 client once we update, just 1.7 support will be dropped.
    Sabil10 and Perry_Stahlsis like this.
  13. aikar says soon and everyone assumes that means within the next month.

yall never learn :p
    cadgamer101 and Perry_Stahlsis like this.
  14. Yep. But until Forge and Liteloader support 1.8.3 I'll be stuck on 1.8.0. :)
  15. I"m assuming sometime in 2016. :)
    bitemenow15 likes this.