Happy Easter from EMC!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Awww i cant get it im away... :p
  2. I am not way too happy because this promo is an EXACT COPY of last years promo, down to the last bit of code, because I can stack this new one on my old one.
  3. Not every promo has to be new and unique. Sometimes it's good to go back to the old(ish) ones.
  4. Would you like me to give you one of my alts promo? I only need one, and currently have 3 :)

I can mail it to you free of charge!
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  5. Thanks Kryssyy, Happy Easter to ya!
  6. I'm be happy to take it off your hand then :D
  7. @Ethy: also keep us new(er) players in mind please ;) I'm actually very happy that I got the chance to also get the "eggxcelent" wand (I actually do eggify mobs in the waste / frontier sometimes, this really helps).

Having said that: I totally forgot to thank you guys (staff) for the promo, how rude, so yeah: a belated thanks for the promo, I really like this one!

And obviously also a very good Eastern to everyone on EMC :)
  8. Nooo. .. i was soo looking forward to this promo but I am away. If anyone has a spare can I have it please
  9. Ohh, I was wondering if there was going to be a promo.

Thanks, happy Easter
  10. I'm glad this is the Easter promo since i missed the original :D
    crystaldragon13 and ShelLuser like this.
  11. "Promo rehab"
    lel...
  12. I got the promo today, I think it'll be claimable for a while.
  13. Anyone buying these? I have one im willing to sell for a decent price...make me an offer or tell me a location.
  14. Guys I know that you are all busy and cant always code something new, but simply adding one text character to the lore can save some promo investors/collectors some grief.
    HunKoon15 likes this.
  15. I just noticed that I have 10 wands that I got last year. I guess it's time to add to that.
    HunKoon15 and crystaldragon13 like this.
  16. Egggcellent!! Thanks team Easter, I love a good wand or two to use on a moberoo! :)
  17. When does it end? Please not before saturday...
  18. I know I'm late to the party but just wanted to add..

Thank You! for the promo and I already got mine but was wondering if those unable to be online because of traveling etc be able to get theirs when they get back? Sure hope so.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. :)
  19. I got mine :D
  20. I haven't used mine. Is it a one time egging or can we use it multiple times?