Happy Birthday EMC / 1.3 Wild Reset / Feature Updates!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True True i like to grind too i do it when I'm working on something on my comp or near it I don't like leaving it out of sight because the mob limit i set myself ;), but i haven't see a villager trade for glowstone for wheat yet, i try tomorrow or so and see what i come up with.
  2. Nah; they won't.

But one will give you an emerald for 20 wheat,

Another will give you 2-3 glowstone for 1 emerald.
  3. yea gotcha, They are more random than the current enchantments lvl :), It true that emerald block looks great but all and all its going to be mainly used a Deco block in EMC. ""of right now, MC team might add new features to it we won't know until the next update lol"
  4. Yeah, random, but people will farm it in a kinda "trading factory" - and once one offers that specific deal, they'll offer it several times. Think of villagers, stuck in 1x1 holes... hundreds of 'em.
    Really, it may crash the whole economy.
  5. Na I don't see it crashing trading villagers is going to be like the hype the Jungle biome had was big for two weeks than after awhile became the norm
    This is the image to pops up in my head workers.jpg
  6. I was confused too... LOL
  7. I agree with will_imand it is a great server to get away from singleplayer on
  8. boohoo :( i was away when there was time for the promotion. :(

on a happier note, AYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA NEW UPDATE! NEW EMC! NEW THREADS TO SPAM (J/K)! NEW MEMBERS! WOWOWWOWOWOWWOWWOWOW!!!!!
  9. 20 wheat is 10-20 rupees... just about the price I said emeralds will probably go for...
  10. I can't claim the prize? It's not midnight...
  11. It was last Sunday
  12. Oh, woops.
  13. yeah im all excited about this and the new update but.............. :( emc is taking this time to test the new update and i dont think ill be able to be patient for more than another week as i wont handle the suspense ....... (suspense over load)
    my brain!!!! AHHHHH jks :D
  14. happy B-day EMC :D :D :D :D
  15. They are waiting on Bukkit
  16. If wheat has gone up it's probably only recently because of the trading system. The price certainly isn't as dire as Herb thinks it is, but it's still probably only 5-8r for a stack of wheat.

With the amount people use in constructions, glowstone will still be valuable (though not quite as much), it will just also be more accessible.
  17. 20 wheat is like free lol
  18. This may have already been asked and answered before, but in the event that EMC does decide to do a reset of the Wild for whatever reason, will a downloadable savefile of the servers be made available? (Just so our creations aren't lost forever, etc.)
  19. Nop.
  20. This has never been done before but would be pretty cool :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.