Halp - My Wild Base Disappeared?!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by cnquast, Apr 11, 2012.

1. And after the journey of saving Utopia from the Apocalypse, we had a BBQ:

haha.jpg
  2. Nice catch Justin.

Dirty code is dirty.
  3. Thank you for the quick work.
  4. Man, yet another perfect filming opportunity that Jordan and I have missed out on ;)
    margaritte likes this.
  5. Why is that funny xD I can't find a logical reason for it to be. And yet I can not stop laughing.
  6. If there is any hint of compensation for loss during the period wiped before the reset, please note that I was on Utopia and had mined over 6,000 Diamonds.

Thanks. :)
  7. Hey don't forget about me! I had10000000 diamonds, 4027592 iron, 301759274917 ender pearls and I lost about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000001 ruppes and 1000000000000000000 lvls. Just we have a problem here! :p
    Frodomann1 likes this.
  8. Cnquast at least you know your not going crazy. Good catch.
  9. Someone else knows of this movie! <3
    ISMOOCH, margaritte and Frodomann1 like this.
  10. Haha it just sort of happened, we were all gathering at the spawn, and then shaunwhite1982 was like "what are we having a BBQ" so we proceeded to make a fire pit lol.
    yankees518 and Yukon1200 like this.
  11. hahahaha yeah I completely guessed that that was the case since that is EXACTLY how all of the best things begin haha complete and total spontaneity ;)
  12. Perhaps I will get fraps or something so I can catch stuff like that and just send it to you guys.
    yankees518 and Yukon1200 like this.
  13. BAHAHA no thats not necessary ;)
  14. Take my advice. DO. NOT. GET. FRAPS. It costs alot and is horrible at recording minecraft.
  15. Oh I thought it was pretty much the standard, what do you use?
    yankees518 likes this.
  16. Yes I use fraps. If you have seen my videos you will see that If you you half screen setting you get bad resolution. If you use full screen. You get big black bars on the side of your screen.
  17. We use Quicktime Player, although full screen makes the recording go berserk, so we just crop out the top and bottom of the screen in editing
  18. I am looking for a good minecraft recorder that doesn't lag :( Not very lucky so far.
  19. Actually I use fraps on my channel that's my advice but I don't know any other good ones since most famous LPers use fraps.
  20. Fraps is pretty good but u HAVE to have a good computer i am saving up for a cheap alienware computer luckily i just got a job so shouldnt take too long