Halloween Time

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sweetie_Pea, Sep 17, 2013.

?

Are you dressing up as something for Halloween?

Yes! I've waited all year! 7 vote(s) 23.3%
I might... 5 vote(s) 16.7%
I will, but I'll just stand at my porch giving out candy. 3 vote(s) 10.0%
... costumes are scary... 1 vote(s) 3.3%
Nah 9 vote(s) 30.0%
I'M BEING A PIE! 5 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. I usually don't dress up, but this year, because I lost a bet I will be wearing a pink tutu. My 7-year old is going to be a knight and my 13-year old son is going to be the scout from tf2.
    princebee and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  2. You mean pink tutu.
    And your sons have a nice taste.
    THE_P1XEL and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  3. Ya... I don't have a daughter so I had no idea how to spell it

4. You should wear a man-tu! :p
    Cordial_Pie and Panda_Paradise like this.
  5. How 'bout no.
  6. I- I don't know anymore. I wanted it to be superhero related. But I can just paint my face white and put on lipstick and be jeff.
  7. It's only a month away! What to be...I don't know anymore either...
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  8. XD
    Panda_Paradise and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  9. master chief from halo
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  10. So now I have no idea of what I'm going to be. I'll probably just go into Target or something and pick up a costume that I see and like. My dad said: "Once you get older, it gets harder for you to decide on what to be for Halloween." True!
  11. scary mask + black clothing = Scared little kids who will forever fear my mask
    :3
  12. I will go out for halloween. As myself XD
  13. Listen, you are never to old for having a good time. I plan to dress up in my MC skin (the one in the signature, not the profile pic). I want to get my head 3d printed and wear the black suit and red tie.
    Sweetie_Pea and Panda_Paradise like this.
  14. I have no idea what I'll be, but I'll firstly go out and get candy, come back, sleep, go to school next day, come home, and play the TF2 Halloween event.
  15. Imma be a weeping angel. :D Infact I already started making the costume :3
    THE_LEGEND4 and penfoldex like this.
  16. To be honest, I'm very happy that I live in a country where halloween doesn't take a big role. We only had children at our door once.
  17. Where is the air hole in that ting D:
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.