Hacked account, this is my new one.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Techwen, May 30, 2017.

1. Okay, I have been playing on SMP5 for the longest time now with the alias Krisp_lord, but recently my account was hacked. I had a real nice base setup and loads of materials and supplies which I would prefer not to loose. If it is possible, could I be added to the permissions list of my old plot or at least have my old plot transferred to my new account. Hackers piss me off, ill tell you that.
  2. Did you email Mojang with the original email?
    607 likes this.
  3. Yes, but it was a shared account with my brother so imma let him deal with it. But considering i've just spent £17 on a new account I don't want to go through that. Its not the first time either.
  4. You got hacked multiple times? Are you keeping good password use habits?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Yes, it was completely different to the first time. I don't know if that account is a target or something but its pretty pissy.
  6. In order to get perms on your res, you would need to log in to EMC using your existing (old) account and give your new account "Admin" perms on your res. You can then continue to use this new account on your res.

I was also the victim of a Mojang account hacking once, they managed to get in and change my username. I had to get back in there and wait for the name change period to end to change my name back. I then changed all the passwords on my minecraft accounts as I was previously using the same password on them all.
    607 likes this.
  7. I don't think you read the whole OP. His account was hacked, so how is he supposed to use it?

Now to be a little bit more helpful, message Krysyy and if you can provide her any proof that you're the same person (I imagine the IP should be good enough) she will more than likely give you your stuff. I had an account that got hacked in the past, and Krysyy gave me all of the items from the vault and enderchest as well as rupees, then banned the account so anyone who was using it would not be able to play on the server.
  8. I read the OP and he said it was his brothers account and that he is going to take care of it... so once he does, he can then use the account again to log into EMC.

using your logic, once my account was hacked I was just forever unable to use it. as long as he still has access to the email address used to create the account, he can go to the Mojang website and reset the password and then log in.
    607 likes this.
  9. On order to access the account items you need to provide proof of it being yours. They will also be able to see your ip.
  10. I mean, I have videos with my old username in and screenshots. Thats about all the evidence i have got...
  11. I'm coming back to this as I've considered this, and disagree. Many people here have got two accounts or more. It actually has quite some potential advantages.
  12. Im aware it has advantages, some I would like to use. But my account is gone for good. Atleast at this moment in time. Even if I get it back, I want to know a way to transfer my stuff.