[Guild] Fairy Tail

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by FairyTailGuild, Apr 27, 2017.

1. For starters, if this is in the wrong forum section my apologies, and please correct it.

Secondly, I know guilds have not been auctually released yet. But hey I was just so hyped Oki? XD

This is the Fairy Tail guild! All are welcome we would love to have ya!
    But the Guild is associated with the Outpost of what some call "MooShroom Isle" you'll have to apply there to be accepted into this guild since from what I understand the guilds and outposts will be connected and used together.
    (Honestly if you put effort into your application for MSI you'll most likely get accepted :) )

If you want to apply to the outpost please go here :
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/established-mooshroom-isle.59718/
    After you are accepted we will ask you if you want to join the guild as well if so you will have to choose a character from the Fairy Tail anime to represent.

As in the anime there is
    -The original founders [Tier 4]
    -Master [Tier 3]
    -S-Class [Tier 2]
    -Mages/Wizards [Tier 1]

All members will start out as Mages/Wizards, and just like the anime we will hold S-Class trails to see who gets promoted to S-Class.
    Although in the anime they do the trails 1 time a year and pick 1 member each time.
    We will either be doing it
    - once a year but picking more at a time
    - or a few times a year but only picking 1 per trail

Guild Founders :
    ChespinLover77 as Zeref Dragneel
    JohnKid as Gray Fullbuster
    EvilToade as Frosche
    JossyTheNinja as Juvia Lockser
    NatsuPlayz007 as Natsu Dragneel

Guild Owner :
    FairyTailGuild - Laxus Dreyar

S-Class :
    JossyTheNinja - Juvia

Mages/Wizards :
    Cakecrafter22 - Erza Scarlet
    Navi_TheFairy - Mirajane Strauss
    ARacerer - Jellal Fernandez
    Picklez27 - Happy
    Skeletin007 - Warrod Sequen
    Lady_Eliza - Levy McGarden
    Bixlow_ - Bickslow
    TheOinkingSheep - Freed Justine

We Will also be building a guild hall on smp1, which will be the hub for the guild as well as the outpost

Will update with more info as we go along

Of course we couldn't call ourselves a Fairy Tail guild if we didn't have a request board!

Like the anime we will have a request board with "Jobs" that you can earn money from.
    These "Jobs" will be sent in by other players
    The jobs will include : building, mining, hunting, fighting bosses, collecting items, farming, and more.

This is where S-Class will come in.
    If you've watched the anime you'll know some jobs will require you are S-Class to take.
    S-Class jobs will also pay more since they are made to be more difficult. Also If you are a Tier 1 member you can also team up with a S-Class member to do a S-Class quest.

Now, onto how you would send in a request to be completed.
    You would first start a pm with me "FairyTailGuild"
    And title it somthing along the lines of "Guild Job Request"
    And include :
    - Your In-Game name
    - State whether the request is Normal or S-Class
    - what you are requesting (with the amount if applicable)
    - and the reward

EX : Say you wanted to send in a request for someone to go hunting and get some rotten flesh.
    You would send in a pm like this

- Name : FairyTailGuild
    - Normal quest
    - 10 stacks of rotten flesh

Once your request is completed be sure to have a chest set up at your res for drop off (if you requested physical items) and then pay the player who completed the job.
    Payment will be required before job is completed to ensure that no one scams our fellow guild members. And if a guild member were to scam a client they would be dealt with accordingly.

One last thing! :)
    Here is a key to determine whether your request is Regular or S-Class
    S-Class Requests :
    - Hunting in Nether
    - Fighting Bosses
    - Fighting Mini-Bosses
    - Collecting Items from the Nether

Regular Requests :
    - Building
    - Mining
    - Farming
    - Collecting Items in the overworld
    - Collecting Items in the End
    - Hunting in Overworld
    - Hunting in End

see a type of request missing? Lemme know ;)

Thanks that's all for now!

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/service-frontier-repair-organization.79765/

2. Pictures Taken by JohnKid <3
  3. Only anime i ever seen is attack on titan but this seems interesting...
  4. Tbh I used to watch Fairy Tail, it was good, but I couldn't get past Ep17 dunno, just never watched it again. Good Luck on the guild
  5. No worries. This is about the Frontier afterall and you're not trying to establish a new outpost, so I'd say you did perfectly well for a new member :)

Just because something isn't officially supported or introduced by the Empire doesn't mean it doesn't have to exist. For example (slight offtopic detour): Skyblock is a game usually played on servers through a plugin. It's fun, sure, but it doesn't mean that you always need that plugin to play Skyblock on the Empire. Heck, I played some Skyblock on my residence for a short while (using RTS to get up there).

This is no different. Why can't guilds be a thing on the Empire? When everyone who joins your guild gets with the program then you my friend will probably have the honor of having started the first guild on the Empire! :cool:

And I'd like to once again share how much I'm loving this. I won't be applying myself simply because I honestly lack the time to make any solid contributions to the project which would mean that I'd only be joining because of the joining and I seriously dislike that. To me a title or membership should have a (deeper) meaning and not just be some badge you wear to show off.

But I really admire the thought which went into this. Having several classes, allow players to grow within your hierarchy? It's totally awesome! Especially for those who know this anime (I'm going to check some of it out this weekend, I got curious) :)

Looking forward to that one!
  6. Bump
    Updated main post with Job requests info

[Not accepting requests yet]
  7. This is epic, FairyTail is a great anime and is personally one of my favourites!
    FairyTailGuild and jossytheninja like this.
  8. Bump, getting word that the S-Class Trials are on Wensday the 14th!
  9. Bump
    got our first S-Class wizard! Congratulations Juvia!
    Lady_Eliza and jossytheninja like this.
  10. *tears* I'd like to thank my love Gray without him I wouldn't have made it this far

:p On a serious note the trials were indeed tough but fun :D