Guild - Delta Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 5, 2012.

1. alright thanks! Any word about me being official skin business here?
  2. We won't have an official skin, i like the liberty of expression, and since you guys are paying for your minecraft, you got the right to use any skin you want :)
    I would consider you for other works tho, thanks for offering yourself!
  3. Check you messages. :)
  4. that's fine. I ll just be a sponsor. :p
  5. Thanks to the players:
    Gamezila584
    and
    infiniteloop
    For helping me build at the H.Q. Today, i hope more players like you guys help me tomorrow! :)
    Also, we really need loads of grey, light grey and black wool, also wheat will be more than accepted, you could donate or sell it to us for low prices, we hope we get support from you guys!
    Please post here if you can donate some of this, thanks!
  6. WHAT! WE CANT Be part of it!! Why not???
  7. AWESOME thx copher, and btw, how i set signiture...signature...howevr u spell it :p
  8. ahhh i gottit :D
  9. Someone asked me this so :3
    nmanley and copherfield like this.
  10. Oh okay xD
  11. and is ther any chance of a 'promotion'? if sum1 quits?
  12. There is a chance of a promotion after the first group mining/hunting. I will be checking how you all guys work together and i'll pick the ones who are true leaders and the ones who know what they are doing ;)
    http://empireminecraft.com/threads/delta-team-group-mining-hunting.3315/ <--- Please read and answer to this, thank you!

I believe you are part of 'the empire guild' you can't be of two guilds at a same time.
    If i'm wrong please correct me and i'll do the introduction to the Delta Team.
  13. I am. The guild but why can't I join because of that?
  14. O could leave the guild?
  15. Im about 2 monthes old in minecraft
    i started playing multiplayer a little over a month ago
    i started this multiplayer server last night
    im best at buildingf as long as i can get my stuff to build with
  16. You can join Delta Team only if you are NOT part of any other guild, as soon as you leave the other guild, your application will be considered.
  17. Welcome to Delta Team, ill make you a signature as soon as i can. Also, hope to see you sunday.
  18. I got a lot of black wool at my res that I could give, I don't need it :)
  19. By the way Copher, why Don't I have move perm for your res???