Guild - Delta Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by copherfield, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: PiggzCanFly
    How old are you in minecraft?: About 106 Days.
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: 82 Days.
    How old are you at the empire servers?: 72 Days.
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: Hunter/Designer
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?: Delta Team Hunting Master.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  2. Copherfield This Is PiggzCanfly Hope you consider his post Although it is my Job at the moment in time but I could be bias
  3. Listen guys i just had an idea y dont we besides having headquarters y dont we hav lik a shop in a res wer every1 can place shops and it would become a huge mall
    Just a sugestion
  4. Or maybe a cheap priced shop that only delta can access
  5. Sounds Good but that might cause people just joining the Guild to go to the shop xD
  6. yeah i prefer the first one
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  7. This is the first and only advice i want to say to you:
    Please read all about delta team and all of my posts before asking something, it's important for you to READ before asking.
  8. I did readed, i also posted back with your signature bro! :)
  9. The H.Q. Will have cheap shops that only Delta Member's can acces, also, if a player needs something he could place a sign at the H.Q. And other players could donate, each one will have right for one chest and one product per week :)

Also, the idea of the H.Q. is to show that we are big, imponent and that we are the best.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  10. I will check you out at the First Activity: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/delta-team-group-mining-hunting.3315/ please confirm me when you will be able, at first or second activity. Thanks.

EDIT: your signature, sir!: http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/copherfield/Designer work - EMC/PiggzCanFlySIGN.png
  11. I think pplz answered already :p anyways, we have members from all sides of the globe, but i work with GMT -5 time since server is in that area and i'm also :p

I tough of that and i decided to be flexible so i'll mark 2 of each meetings in order to get everyone joined at some time :)

i would LOVE to see you as Delta Team Master Builder :)
    nmanley likes this.
  12. Eclipsys, Very good idea and it should allow a very active Delta Team presence daily.
    A like for your post sir.

BTW...... I am GMT -6:00
  13. In case you guys don't know, my residence is locked, you guys can't walk over, please do /v d1223m and look back to check the walls of it ;)

Also, i need some workers to build with me, anyone?
  14. I'll help build but all my stuff is in smp2
  15. It's ok, im providing the stuff :) Maybe tomorrow at 5:30pm GMT-5 you could help me?
    Thanks!
    Hope to see you at first group activity :)
  16. Sure that sound great (if you read the un edited comment ignore it please srry about that) :)
  17. Sure I'll help build! :3
  18. Fill this form in order to be accepted:
    Minecraft In-Game Name: Eclipsys
    How old are you in minecraft?: 2.5years
    How old are you in minecraft multiplayer?: 1.5years
    How old are you at the empire servers?: Since October 6th 2011
    From the recruitment activities(miner, builder, hunter, designer), in wich you are the best?: Designing/Building
    Will you run for an 'official' job? if yes wich?: Delta Team Master Builder/Designer

Here we go Coph :D

Thx

~Eclipsys
    Squizzel_Boy and copherfield like this.
  19. Count me in!
    ;)