GTA V: Next Generation Talk

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FDNY21, Oct 29, 2014.

?

Will you be buying GTA V for the next generation?

Yes, I will pre-order the game 9 vote(s) 30.0%
Yes, I will get it eventually 4 vote(s) 13.3%
Yes, I will get it once I have got a next generation console 4 vote(s) 13.3%
I will think about getting it 3 vote(s) 10.0%
No, I will not be buying the next generation game 10 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. They plan on adding to the story mode, and like everyone else has been saying new guns, cars, missions, all that good stuff. ;)

(Also your signature is actually in your post not in the signature part under your posts. Just thought I'd let you know. :p)
  2. You should have a selection as "Too young to get it"
    Cause most EMC players are not like 16-30 (Yea you shouldn't play GTA when you 30+)
  3. You mean 17+. You could get it if your #rebel4lyfe.:cool:
  4. oh ok great:D

first.png second.png last.png
    TechFilmer likes this.
  5. Whateva
    lovgrenen likes this.
  6. do kids really care about age limits tho??

first.png second.png last.png
  7. That's the deathwish option - I chose that on my second run through the campaign :)

I have about 16 cars right now, they keep coming and going though :p
    There are three endings, that's already quite a few :p They will be constantly adding new things to it all the time as TechFilmer has said though.

And just a side note (and also as TechFilmer has mentioned), you can add your signature images into your singature section rather than just putting it into your post. To put it into your signature section, go to the top of the screen, hover over your name, click "signature", paste your images in the box, press the hyperlink button above the box to give a destination to each image and then hit save :) Hope this helps!
    TechFilmer likes this.
  8. I won't be getting this game on my PC, since I've never been too big a fan of GTA. Besides, I'll probably be putting my 800th hour into Civilization by the time it comes out (that may seem insane but I'm already at 322 and I started in August).
    FDNY21 likes this.
    You missed something :p

• Its one of the biggest grindfests to ever grace this Earth.
  9. It's very close to the release date now! Has anyone else decided that they will buy it or know any more about the release? :)
    TechFilmer likes this.
  10. If you get it for Xbox one. I will be more than happy to add you and play with you! (I have preordered it)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. I pre-ordered it with Xbox One, I'll be getting it for Christmas, I'll probably be playing with my cousin or school friends mostly but we'll see what happens! :D
  12. When gta online came out i was level 59 and losy my character and then i lost several ones after that, would not save the charater. Finally have one that says. Anywho I like role playing online so if u want to add me feel free, just send me a pm and i will add you, My idea of role playing includes driving trucks around and dropping them off and unloding and re loading. so yea......

I am online xbox alot but watching movies, only send a game invite or message if i am Not watching a movie, lol.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Unloading and reloading trucks? Loading them with what and which truck? :p
  14. well My favorite truck is the Phantom:

And I pull trailers like, This one is my Favourite as it is a few feet longer than the other trailers,

And here are some of the other trailers that me and my friends sometimes pull,

And all these would go to a different location, for example, the white one would be dilivered to the Food stores, the conatiers would be dilivered to say a larger store etc. The next trailer would be dilivered to the gas station, but we rarly pull them as they are the slowest trailer in the game.

So thats the type of stuff i do, with me and my friends. Oh we also drive in first person.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  15. Ahh I see! Very interesting, I used to do role-play type things on GTA IV. I modded it with LCPDFR so that I could be a police officer and then roam around and almost make a bit of a story with it all :p Sometimes I just like driving too, on Forza or GTA, it's just nice to get on some virtual roads and mess around or relax!
    Scorpio528 and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  16. I used to mod hard core, made my own mods, I made some of the pc trailer mods on that game as well as some plane mods from pc haha, I also had a pc map mod on it also, Made a whole map half the size of gta v on it :p.
    I also added several car mods and snow mods, I even did so much more. Oh and this was all online on xbox 360 :p.
    Worst part was the messages as soon as i joined the game and everyone could see all the new stuff added, as i programmed it so everyone could see the stuff i added into the game, I was known as a very well modder, i did all my modding on Google Support and still do, atm i dont have any live as i stopped modding alot of my games. so now i play on my legit account.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Here is a small example of what type of map i added to the game.

Not many where able to see these online as another player can only see up to 74 objects, Sometimes if i hosted and loaded everything before they joined they would be able to see all the trees but not the ground. Anyways i added traffic over there haha :p.
    FDNY21 likes this.