GTA V: Next Generation Talk

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FDNY21, Oct 29, 2014.

?

Will you be buying GTA V for the next generation?

Yes, I will pre-order the game 9 vote(s) 30.0%
Yes, I will get it eventually 4 vote(s) 13.3%
Yes, I will get it once I have got a next generation console 4 vote(s) 13.3%
I will think about getting it 3 vote(s) 10.0%
No, I will not be buying the next generation game 10 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Here are some of the other maps that i added that others made.

I did edit the maps several times to look as realistic as i could, and as far as the xbox was able to handle, haha, But i will say one thing, wow did it ever take for ever to add maps not in the game on xbox haha,

I did not like the parking so i took that out and moved them to proper locations, and i added new planes and helis as well as boat and new traffic, god did i ever hate the traffic on this map haha, the cars would not drive on the streets, :p

I did alot of this when my internet was down for days years ago :p.

Alot of the maps were others just had to reprogram for xbox, and i did not share my stuff on xbox, not even sell :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. This stuff is great, those mods are fantastic! I can only see one of the pictures above but it looks pretty neat :D
  3. lol the first pic is the one with the worst graphis, i dont have any after screen as i had a 10 year old laptop and no capture card :p,

Here is a Map that i took and rebuilt, that screen is thiers but i changed all the car and traffi data aswell as weather. as well as i changed the graphics for the xbox and added more stuff like trees, bushes, etc, oh and even more lights on the streets :D

FDNY21 likes this.
  4. Awesome!
  5. I'm still waiting for my Pre-Ordered copy to arrive :mad:
  6. Same here, Amazon bodged my order up and sent the Xbox One and Forza 5 but completely forgot to include GTA V... :mad: