griefed res

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by doomauculas, Feb 15, 2012.

1. True, why would i hack into a SERVER as EMC's (hosted on a type 3 datacenter i think) just to remove couple pistons, redstone, dirt from "someone's" res..

I'd totally delete all files, change the donation destination to my own "fake created" paypal account, gimme op status, perm ban all moderators, idk u name it... THATS hacking... not child games like messing with your 10 blocks
  2. LOL first of all, I wasn't specifically referring to you, or I would have quoted your posting, like I am doing with this one.

Secondly, I know how to work the site buddy... and from your 180 postings, I could assume that you are a sarcastic and overbearing tough-guy who wants to demonstrate your intelligence by demeaning and correcting others while insulting their opinions. Luckily, I don't judge people just by what they write on a game-related forum. You are probably a swell fella. :cool:
    apamment and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  3. OHSHI! took you ONLY 8 minutes to read through 180 posts? dayum... you Sir are a really fast reader, hope your comprehension or w/e its spelled is up to par

since you cant read only my 180 posts to judge my "replies" unless you read the threads's fully to understand teh context on where i replied that said way
  4. I tought after your ban you'd stop messing with me... seems you havent

keeping records.. lets see how far you get

Lol reply got deleted, but not fast enough that i couldnt quote it =)
  5. Well I did delete it beyond better judgement... I dont wanna be banned. but I did infact beleive you'd left us... and now I suppose you havn't..
  6. I never left EMC, i just no longer support it, log on that much
    lets go back to topic shall we? wanna chat PM me
  7. Why would I want to talk to you? Wish you'd just go make your own server :/ BTW: My thought on the topic at hand. /res info, check flags
  8. watch out on what you wish... sometimes it becomes true
  9. Yeah maybe some other person knew his password and logged in. But what are the chances he will go on EMC?
  10. Fascinating tales, bro-dawgs.
  11. I once had 3 Pistons dissapear (Due to server lag i think) as they was just going to launch (Or something). Could have been the same thing for you...
  12. :rolleyes: Avolition's Apprentice :rolleyes:
    NurglesRott likes this.
  13. O_O
    Do you mean me?
  14. LOL. Idk. Are you?
    Le me --> //Runnnn!!//
    Joking : P
  15. I just thought that as insulting statement.
    As: 4. Thou Shalt Not Be Rude
    And you can get banned for it right? As i dont like to get insulted for something. Not even as a joke.
  16. Actually that doesn't even mean you.
    :rolleyes: This thing is "look away" im not looking up at you.
  17. This right here is 1000x more rude then whatever he said...
  18. wasn't there some bug about pistons being extended allowing you to bypass res restrictions? i'm sure i read it somewhere here. maybe not though.
  19. Is it? I was just asking a question. And i dont like to get insulted. In any ways. And anyways, let's bury the hole thing, k?
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  20. The dirt blocks gone too. now that's strange :/