Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sei_Ryoku, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Hello everyone!
    I wish to introduce myself - I am called Sei, and I have recently joined Empire Mincraft and am quite enjoying it so far.
    As the Asians say, please treat me well! *bows*

- Sei -
    kevmeup, ShelLuser, SleepyPK and 5 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC Sei. Enjoy your stay. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you ever need help. EMC community is friendly and helpful.
    tuqueque likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire, Sei! *Hint* SMP8 is a dangerous place, go with a friend lol
    tuqueque likes this.
  4. Welcome To Empire Minecraft! I See You Made Your Way To The Forums! Goodjob!, and Goodluck!
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. Welcome! :D I'll try to treat you well ;)
  6. Welcome to the Empire Sei. Enjoy your stay. :)
  7. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  8. Welcome to EMC! Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! :)
  9. Welcome! I am relatively new myself, but I can assure you from personal experience... you will be treated like an honored guest..... no.... like family! (bows in return)
  10. No its not!
    MasterDude13 likes this.
  11. I only kid :p
    tuqueque likes this.
  12. Hello and welcome, my friend.
  13. Welcome to the Empire!
  14. Welcome, and don't sell your promos within the same month you get them :)
    607 likes this.
  15. At the risk of making a complete fool of myself, but it cannot be helped ;)

Ohayo Sei-kun!

Welcome to the Empire and nice to hear that you're having a good time so far.

I noticed that you're on SMP5, that's really a very nice and relaxing server (in my opinion anyway). I often go there to do some mining and 'surviveling' in the Wasteland, and its usually never completely full, even during "rush hours" :)

Hope you'll have fun!
    607 likes this.