Goodbye, For Now At Least.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, May 25, 2014.

1. Awwww piggie. I never knew you too well, but what I do remember was you were fun chatting, and you really really loved the budder blocks. You always seemed to purchase as much gold as you could.

Best of luck buddy.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. That rule is for in-game chat purposes. On the forums there is no need use that type of language just keep it clean. Should I bump the convo telling you watch your language from couple weeks ago?
  3. I will remember you as the only one helping me enter at that snow spleef that someone won by cheating. Also when I joined I saw you as one of the best EMC's member and well known member. Till today I see you like the first time I saw you in the forums. Good luck buddy :D.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. im sure to see you in the future :D
  5. haha, scared :D
  6. haha awesome signature :D
  7. I suggest one of you guys create another discussion (or if more relevant, private message) to debate what's acceptable and what's not. This isn't the thread for it :)

Best of luck Pig! You'll always be welcome back
    battmeghs and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  8. hope you enjoy the craft life, where ever you may be
  9. Bye Piggy I seen you around the empire and we will always Remember you
  10. the supporters groups go low :(
  11. :( I will always keep the random screenshot thread alive so you can never be forgotten, even if you won't come back ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and hashhog3000 like this.
  12. keep coming back with new things, will be nice :D
  13. That's wonderful. :) Though he won't be forgotten even if the thread does die. I could never forget him...
    607 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  14. I could never forgot Hash either. :)
    PortalShoo2er, hashhog3000 and 607 like this.