[GIVEAWAY] Win Rupees Every Week for a Year! [AMA]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by xHaro_Der, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Haha, also I gathered more items for the drop party so now it's roughly 25k, be sure to be there :)

The way it'll work out is when I'm a quarter done with dropping I'll draw a winner, than do another quarter and another winner, and keep going so on. :)
  2. I probably won't be on unless this is Friday after 5 pm to someone Sunday (eastern time)
  3. School and no internet at m house main reasons, only using my phone to post this ATM, that why there some bad spelling lol
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  4. It's actually Wednesday 3:45 EST :/ but if you win you still get PM'ed on the forums. If you don't reply to my PM within a week however, your prize will be given to another person. If you happen to go derelict within the next year, you will not receive payment and I'll draw somebody else to win the remainder of your prize, just some things to keep in mind :)
  5. Could you make it later at night? Because those people farther on the west side of the US will be in school still. Like for me, that's at 1:45pm :s
  6. Yeah I realized, a few of my friends are also around that time zone. Unfortunately, that's just how it's going to work out that no matter how I frame this there will always be people that can't attend :(

Also I couldn't do that either, I've got soccer practice at 4:30-7:00 then I usually never go on MC after that. Sorry you can't make it.

EDIT: I just remembered, a while ago I made a semi-large build on SP, it's a design for a decent-sized mall (not huge but pretty decent). I could send you world files and you could use the approved mod "Schematica" to build it on EMC. It could easily fit in one residence if you cut out the front garden. I wouldn't want payment for it but a sign by the entrance saying I designed it would be nice :)
  7. So can I still enter? And do you have to be online to win ( sorry if this has been asked but I don't want to read 9 pages of posts :p ) ?
  8. Yes you can still enter, I'll give you a code in a bit. Also you do not have to be online to win but you will miss out on the drop party :)

Come on less than a day left to enter!
  9. Oh wow, just relied the itsalmo.st has the wrong time set on there, I've removed it and it's really close anyway so just try to remember 3:45 PM EST :)
  10. Come on guys you have 8.5 hours left to enter! When I get home at 3:30 I can go through any entries I get today :)

Drops + winner to be held at 3:45 PM EST :)
  11. Is it daylight savings time or normal EST?
  12. I'm not going to be on at 3am AEST :I
  13. Uhm pretty sure it's still DLS but you might need to check :p

11 minutes to go! Get online guys /v 1148 on SMP1 ;)
  14. Wait, are we supposed to get a code? Because I didn't get one?
  15. So how long is this expected to take?
  16. Thanks for the rupee giveaway! :D
  17. Our winners of the 500r a week for a year prize:

-Electrobomb
    -FDNY21
    -JackBiggin
    -BanditLM

Congratulations :)
  18. :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Damiensmom11 and xHaro_Der like this.
  19. Well, that was fun! :)
    Shame I didn't win though...
    Haro, wouldn't it be easier to just pay them all-in-one?