[GIVEAWAY] Win Rupees Every Week for a Year! [AMA]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by xHaro_Der, Sep 3, 2013.

1. I refuse to say lol

You have your PMs turned off so turn them on and start a conversation with me so I can send you a combination.
  2. I turned my pms on btw
  3. Sent.
  4. Can i have a code please :D

Hmmm...What is your favourite EMC Special Item/promo (this can include custom stuff like the marlix armour etc :D) ~FDNY21
  5. Original Dragon Egg
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. So many comments XD
  7. Maybe because its a rupee giveaway? XD
  8. I've posted a couple other topics about my achievements and nobody seemed to care. I threw in 104k this time and got 7 pages lmao
  9. Can you set up a countdown please? itsalmo.st
  10. Do you play steam games?
    If so, what is your steam profile name?
  11. Do you have a dragon egg? If you don't, I don't have one either. Super rare to get, always wanted one. So that's also my favorite thing too! :D
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.

12. It's a picture of an egg, btw. I felt like posting something. :p
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  13. I would like to be entered. Have you had a moment on EMC when you just want to rage quit because you did something stupid?
  14. Is this not an AMA?
  15. Uh yeah. I'd rather not talk about it. Refer to the below. If you really want to know PM me.
    Well, there are somethings that maybe have a meaning beyond what you think; to me. And for those reasons I prefer not to answer.

Did everyone that entered get a combination through PM? If not quote this post saying that you didn't please. You all have 4 more days before entries are closed :)
  16. Do you like Flying Icecream
  17. I didnt get a code ! =)
  18. Why did you join EMC. (If anyone done this question I'm not copying it's just I can't be bothered going through all 7 pages to get a different one) Btw I can't wait for the drop party! :)