[GIVEAWAY] Win Rupees Every Week for a Year! [AMA]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by xHaro_Der, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Not necessarily but you'll get to attend the drop party + get to know if you won earlier because then you'd have to wait for the forum PM saying you won it. Also you have your PM'ing turned off so I can't message you your combination. Please turn it on and start a conversation with me so I can give you your combination.

I'll just throw this out there, my alerts are blowing up and I'm constantly capping my post limit by sending out all this combinations..
  2. Have you ever watched stargate?
  3. Soccer.
    Nope
    Might want to read my edit to that post.

I'm trying my best to get everyone but please understand that I'm human so if you don't get your combination within 24 hours of posting please start a conversation with me, because most likely your post got drowned.
  4. Why the name xHaro_der?
  5. I'm about to go to bed so I'll sort through all the entries tomorrow when I wake up, however I foresee a capped PM limit for around 15 minutes lol
  6. I used to play RuneScape and a famous guy's name was Oh Haro Der. Later in the game around 3 months before I quit that epic guy got banned for some bull crap reasons and I honestly just loved the flow of his name so I used part of it :p
  7. How are you so rich on emc? Congrats on 100 days
  8. As you joined so recently, what is your posts per day? :p Gratz on 100 days here's to 500 more
  9. Do you think this game needs giant yetis that wander around and eat momentus' ?
  10. Do you like SlipKnot?
  11. Are you the real Slim Shady
  12. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? And I like the creative giveaway idea, nice to see something new.
  13. I have a question, how did you make 500+k in only 100 dyas? I just passed 200 and the most ive ever had is 130k XD Also do you know what day and time the drop party is?
  14. What is your favorite animal, and congrats :D
    LoyalKoala and cddm95ace like this.
  15. if neon green werent to not explode off the face of the earth, what wudnt u do?

(so hard to type) \/

Shady manatee says: I don't not use dem double negatives unless i wouldn't rather not. You don't got none 'a' that?
  16. If I were to have 10 apples, then give you 2 oranges,
    marry a house, throw a tower, blow up a planet, what's the circumference of my pear?
  17. Did you had an epic holidays? :D
  18. Well, I'm not really RICH, considering the plentiful amount of millionaires we have.
    Totally
    Dunno what that is.
    Why not
    Flying in both EMC and real life, also thanks.
    Uh, magic.
    Lion & thanks
    Go for 1 shade brighter
    You decide
    Yup.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.