{Giveaway} WIN Protection from Derelictism Permanentely !!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Do you believe in magic?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2018.
In a young girls heart 28 vote(s) 52.8%
Come along with me 17 vote(s) 32.1%
don't bother to choose 8 vote(s) 15.1%
  1. no, you can enter to enter at any time before the draw occurs,
    _Devuu__ likes this.
  2. Protected bump
    Tuqueque and jossytheninja like this.
  3. Sent! :D Thanks so much!
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. Sent. Thanks for this! The title didn't fit so apologies if it looks odd. xD
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. And as I have now hit 2 years on the forums, Time for a Diamond.... and the winner today is...

POOFASAURUS!! Congratulations !!!

and now just a few days to go for the Grand Prize!!!! getcha booooks in now!!
  6. :c i dont have any books about emc i got alot of books about other things lol
    Loic_MaitreDuFeu and Raaynn like this.
  7. Gratz Poof on the Diamond. :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  8. Ooh, I thought the grand prize had been given away already!
    I wonder who'll get it. :)
    At least I can be certain it won't be me. :p

Edit: Wait. My alt could join. Um, I'm a bit late to realise...
    but this might mean I'll still join, if I'm in time. :p
    cubefragment and Raaynn like this.
  9. And sent! Congratulation, Raaynn, you had me actually write something!:D
    q1zx, 607, cubefragment and 1 other person like this.
  10. * inconspicuously enters and drops silently two books in the book chest.*
    *blends in the shadows along the wall and disappears*
    cubefragment, Raaynn and q1zx like this.
  11. SENT!
    Raaynn likes this.
  12. Last chance to enter... Closes at midnight to draw a St Paddys Day winner!!!!

13. such sadness. I've been holding out on doing this. forgot to do it yesterday and I'm gone for the rest of the weekend now hahahaha. good luck to everyone!
    607 likes this.
  14. 2.5 Hours left to Enter!

Winner announced tamara
    bitemenow15 and poofasaurus like this.
  15. so did i win?
    Raaynn likes this.
  16. So sorry for the unintentional delay, had a very busy weekend..... but our

Grand Prize Winner !

is

the book entry named after an Origin...

GENESIS by TheBidule !!

an intriguing tale of his experiences encountering and investigating within the Empire...

Congratulations, and I hope you can make good use of this voucher for a long time coming!!!

*NB: not an actual quote from his book, but of another similar story by another famous gamer...
    EvilBlo, haastregt, _Devuu__ and 4 others like this.
  17. Congrats, TheBidule!
    white_trash_dna and Raaynn like this.
  18. so very very close... one of the last 5 entries....
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  19. OOOOOOOOOh MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reaaaaaaaally? Me? Really really really me? I won the holy grail?

*turns toward his table covered with various extremely bad horoscopes and ripped-out fortune telling billets*:confused:

How is that even possible?

Raaynn, I would marry you, if I wasn't already engaged to EvilBlo, who pointed me to this thread...

Thank you so very much, so very much for holding this giveaway! I'll have another keg of beer in celebration of your name! May you last forever! When I had so much fun writing that book (nearly as much fun as TheBinja had writing his :D)!
    And! I! should! stop! with! the! exclamation! marks! but! I! can't! seem! to! be! able! to!

Seriously, you are such a gem, I am speechless -well, obviously not, but...- and I'll remember this in the future, and will do the same for the community when I'll be able to, in memory of your departed father, of your generosity, and of Saint Patrick.

Raaynn, thank you from the bottom of my heart and that -now undestroyable- empty barrel I am sleeping in.

I have just one thing to ask, if you're all right with it, that is... could you send me a copy of Genesis? I forgot to keep one for myself... :oops:
  20. Thanks Raaynn! :)
    Raaynn likes this.