{Giveaway} WIN Protection from Derelictism Permanentely !!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Do you believe in magic?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2018.
In a young girls heart 28 vote(s) 52.8%
Come along with me 17 vote(s) 32.1%
don't bother to choose 8 vote(s) 15.1%
  1. "INVOCUS PROTECCIONE PERMANENTE de DERELICTISMO"

OK, so I have planned to do this giveaway for a while, as I know there are many players who, no matter how hard they work at it, possibly will just never get to have the chance to protect their Plots... so wanted to give the opportunity to everyone. So the Grand Prize will be one *Permanent derelict Protection Voucher... but other prizes will be forthcoming...

The draw date for this will be MARCH 17th, 2018... that special day of St. Patrick. Just because its a Magical day, but also my fathers birthday, who passed away just a few months back.

So, what does one have to do to enter this giveaway???

Well, I hope something within everyone's grasp... I wanted to tie this to a project in the works of a Library of History in EMC... still a thought in my mind, though I have collected several dc's of books so far. In order to enter I will request an original signed book + 1 copy to be sent to me, and you will be entered in the draws. Yes, I said draws! Don't wait, don't delay, as I plan to hold early bird draws for additional prizes in the time leading up to the Grand Prize draw!

...thus cometh the rules:
    1. To enter you must write a book, signed, make one copy, and send/give both to me (Raaynn).
    2. Topic must be about Empire Minecraft. (#see below for topic details)
    3. Book must be one full page (can be longer).
    4. Alts MAY ALSO ENTER
    5. Book must be received before Early Bird draws to be eligible for such.
    6. ONE early bird draw may be won per entry, but ALL entries qualify for the Grand Prize.
    7. Prizes will be drawn via Random.org based on order of Written books received.

Can't even afford a book? I will Mail you two if you need :)

Topic: So the idea is the Written book, one to two pages, would be regarding EMC, but still something quite open. It could be about an event you had or attended. It could be about your Outpost. Or even about your character. It could be about an adventure you had. But it must be EMC related.

*disclaimer (Permanent Protection is offered only within the realm of the existence of EMC, and this user (me) accepts no responsibility for the limits of time that may actually exist in terms of the continued accessibility of said world/plots in question) :p

PS. Dont forget to keep a copy of your book for yourself!! (A couple have forgotten so far.. :D )

May the BEST ...er... LUCKIEST INDIVIDUALS WIN!
    H00D, white_trash_dna, 607 and 22 others like this.
  2. Might consider trying this if I can
    Raaynn and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  3. Can one win if they win an early bird?
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. See rule 6
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  5. You don't win protection, you win the voucher! Many people won't use it... ;)
    Raaynn likes this.
  6. lol only if I haven't used one already. I could really use it for my res's. No longer having to worry about losing all my hard work. :p
    607, Raaynn and q1zx like this.
  7. Raaynn you're the very bestest!!!!
  8. I like this. I look forward to this.
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. What a fantastic idea to collect books! I'm a book lover myself, in EMC and irl, though my EMC library hasn't grown much of late. My condolences on your father's passing. What fun birthdays he must have had sharing it with St. Patrick's Day. Thank you for holding this.
  10. As tempting a prize as this is, I'll abstain from entry since the goal is to offer protection for those who need it more than I. But I am totally behind this idea!
  11. Hmm, I may enter this. The derelict protection voucher has been something I wanted to get for some time now but the price has been a bit too high for my wallet. You are very generous to give one away to a lucky winner. My condolences on your loss. Coincidentally, my father's birthday is also March 17th, and he too is no longer with us. He always joked that 'everyone gets drunk' on his birthday.

*wanders off to reminisce interesting EMC events*
    607, SkeleTin007 and Raaynn like this.
  12. I needs it for me alt.. I guess you’re gonna get a very special book series from all my alts... Shh!! No sharing in their identities.
    607, cubefragment and Raaynn like this.
  13. Shhhhhh... I know nothing....
    Nothing at all. T.
    SkeleTin007 and AncientTower like this.
  14. I'm so jealous---You're getting so many books. ;) What a great idea! I might enter and then if I win I might do something similar... xD
    SkeleTin007 and Raaynn like this.
  15. I totally love this giveaway :D I'll send a book however please may I not be entered in to the giveaway, I'd much rather someone else have it :)
  16. Silly fBuilderS, Mods can't win Member of the Month!

In all seriousness, thanks for giving others an opportunity for it, it's people like you that make the world go round.
    607, fBuilderS and Raaynn like this.
  17. Raaynn, excellent idea. I have a story in-mind as I type this. Just need to put it in a book and send out. Looking forward to be able to read some of the other works, if at all possible. :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  18. So, let me get this straight. We write you a book about this establishment and we possibly win something we'll end up selling for 1.5mil? I'm in.
    Raaynn likes this.
  19. Oh my you are funny! Since the price increase they are now worth 2.5 mil.