[GIVEAWAY] Rupees Goal Reached!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by runtaylorun1, Aug 3, 2013.

1. 4 Pleaze
    EDIT:
    Because when god gives you lemons...
  2. has nothing to do with greed, im informing a person who had a low goal that their goal is easy to meet because you know it does not mean he does. greed would be me participating in this giveaway. greed would be me not lending or giving 1k or more to many new players that are nice on my home server. and greed would be me not helping him set higher goals for himself. please do not presume to lecture me on your home cooked brand of greed
  3. Lol, I meant to quote something else but none the less hopefully people understood but I'll edit it now. :D
  4. you are completely right! he had vision and thats all that mattered
  5. i'll add 10 more slots... oh and 1k wasn't my goal, it just happens to be my rupee balance right now.
  6. well i doubt it is so but if you need help making rupees quick without supporter lmk and ill hook you up with some insite
  7. 16 plez.

Can you multiply the prize times 100? That will double my total. :D
  8. Oh, okay I was going to say that you could have accomplished your goal by simply voting once if it was 1k haha. Good luck to everyone :p
  9. no thanks, im selling my horse and voucher. i just wanted to do a random giveaway
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  10. edited the OP
  11. 15 plz, and congratz XD
  12. 13 plz and congrats
  13. 18 :D
    Congrats you got more than me :p
  14. bump for the horsie
  15. I wuv horsies! :D
    runtaylorun1 likes this.
  16. Number 19 please