{giveaway}Promos

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by belac555, Aug 18, 2018.

1. just send me the number and color in a pm and i will add it in a book when i get on
  2. bumpity bump bump
  3. bump ending in 5 days enter now while you van for the chance to win a free promo
  4. Ya boi here with that #9 and blue
  5. Oh yeah and nice giveaway :p

What's the promo?
    belac555 and purplebook163 like this.
  6. I entered a while back, forgot to post. :p
    belac555 likes this.
  7. any one you want from the preview chest at my res /v belac555
  8. me too <3
  9. lol i know you guys entered i got your books i had so many entries i had over 20 mail to get
  10. I'm doing a giveaway there's some pretty good prizes :p
  11. oh cool i think i've entered but i dunno
  12. just wanted to let you all know that i will be doing the drawing very soon and i decided to instead of the first one for color and number i'm doing the first 2 for color and number i'll pm the winners when i do the drawing and post it here
    luckycordel likes this.
  13. Sounds good! For the prizes, do we literally just pick one from your chest?
  14. So whens the drawing gunna start?
  15. my computer is currently in the shop as the stupid freaking windows update unistalled a freaking system file so i have to have a programmer reinstall it so i dont have to factory reset it

i should be doing it in a week or 2 whenever i get it back

yes any one item in the chest
    luckycordel and FadedMartian like this.
  16. friend, belac, can I still enter? if so, can I just post my entry here? if yes to both lol, i pick cherry red as my color as well as the number 3 :)

thanks either way! :D
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  17. of course i don't mind if you don't mind would you also send me a signed book with the color and number as well?
    Foxy_Kitty and FadedMartian like this.
  18. i cant friend i am sick and dont have the ability to get ingame D:
  19. ok thats fine just if you win i would like to have a book to display it but if you can't thats fine
    FadedMartian likes this.