[Giveaway] mjnoe70 100th day on EMC

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by mjnoe70, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. By the way that bump is worded, it has to be jones.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  2. another name now guessed and still no winner... Though I had stated some time earlier that the name had been guessed at some point...
  3. James
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  4. Lets go with james for the next geuss
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. Its james isnt it.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  6. ...wow, we have a winner!

As noted in the last reply and 5th time, it is "Michael James" <---- heard way to many times as a child in trouble!

Thanks to everyone who did take the time to help play my little game.

I will set up the access chest and send the rupees either this evening or early tomorrow.
  7. So I also want offer a 2nd prize to the most attentive person in this little post of mine...

I have a duplicated chest with all the same winnings, but short the 10k rupees donated by someone for my give away.

I will also set up an access sign for you outside my shop when I am able to do the other.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Aiya dang it, I thought I was the 5th, and realized I was the 4th right after I posted it, congratz NuclearBoBomb
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  9. Why thx
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  10. Can you possibly mail? Idk if I'm able to get on, irl issues.
  11. As far as I understand, it wont be set up till tomorrow, so you don't rly have anything to worry about.... ( My teachers would KILL me for all the commas I use on here, I comma splice far to often.) XD
    NuclearBobomb and mjnoe70 like this.
  12. I saw this thread too late, congrats though :)
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  13. Signs up - winner paid... TY all, having this thread closed!

Many thanks to all that guessed and a special thanks to EvilToade for the flowers and rupee donation toward my give away...
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Nice thread/game mjnoe or should I say Michael James and yer not even in trouble. =D

closing now. =]

ShelLuser and mjnoe70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.