[GIVEAWAY] Mega Ultra Super!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Aug 24, 2013.

?

Do you like my giveaway? ;D

uhm yes, just yes, ohmahgawd yes yes. 52 vote(s) 88.1%
eww no u smell 12 vote(s) 20.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. If a ROFLcopter is a Rollingonthefloorlaughingcoper, then what does HELI stand for?
    495 496 497 498 499
    boozle628 likes this.
  2. SMP5! :D
    killerzone likes this.
  3. I have no clue...
    princebee likes this.
  4. Helpingelliotlickiphonescopter. :D
  5. Gasp! There's another person who plays baritone?
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Gasp! There are two other people who play baritone!?
  7. Why do I have to ask you a question? 342, 410, 243, 142 and 323 please
  8. 54, 188, 288, 388, 488
    Great to here you play baritone! Used to play it myself. For my question: Do you ever play tuba, valve trombone, or trombone, since they are all so similar to baritone? (especially the valve trombone!)
  9. Oh, and second questions (sorry can't edit it in) are you going spend about a million hours trying to make a list of all of the numbers that have been picked, only to fail horribly because there are so many numbers and rage-quit halfway through? :p
  10. Do you enjoy knock-knock jokes?
  11. So, you are leaving EMC to go to school? That is a way to take the initiative and put school far ahead of games! I applaud and admire you for that.
    I choose not to participate in this.
    May you have fun. You will be missed...somewhat.... (Many people would not notice if I went offline for most of 3/4 of the year. I am sure some people will miss you.)
    So, promise you will come back when things are dull or when school is done, eh?
    Also, be sure to vote once every week, so you can keep your residence. It only takes less than 3 minutes....
  12. Oh... kind of missed that part where he said "Bye bye for school." You will be missed, piggie!!!
  13. Well, I know how to play the tuba, and the trombone, but I always used the schools and it was after hours.. But I know how to play the trumpet as well. I also dabble in percussion.

No, I won't make a list, I'll be posting a screenshot of the number that random.org chose five times. You'll see, I'll make another thread about it. :)

Why did Sara fall off of the swing?
    Uhm, I dunno.
    Because she had no arms.

Knock knock!
    Who's there?
    NOT SARA.

I have my priorities. I know a lot of players that despise me, so I'm sure they wouldn't miss me.

I promise to return on breaks, and once school is finished, and I haven't voted for about 100 days, so I'll start voting. :)
    SWATAHOLIC likes this.
  14. Do you like mac and cheese?? 23 45 17 97 54
  15. When players despised me (and some still do, I am sure), I did not leave. In the end, it was they who left EMC, not me. (Not all of them left, but I ignore the rest.)
    Glad to hear you will be online when there is not work to do. Remember, voting resets the derelict clock.
  16. \
    I do, but, with a vegetable to keep it balanced. Slightly?
    MVPdrose likes this.
  17. Hows life? 25, 30, 35,40, 45.
  18. Oops 45 already chosen 46
  19. Ans 25 lol 26 :D
  20. 15, 66, 425, 381, 23

how do you cook your bacon :)