[GIVEAWAY] #LovinTheRainbow - Win 750k and a Diamond Voucher!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by JackBiggin, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Am I late? :p
  2. That's what I use >:v You've released it to the public, and ruined my ploy!
    607 likes this.
  3. It has been Friday, but the results haven't yet been posted. Can I change back my signature (and be included in the giveaway) or not?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  4. Taste the rainbow <3
  5. Resulrs haven't been posted? When does the giveaway end?
  6. :)
  7. if you can actually see the date he posted and look at a calendar then it should have ended the night of the 3rd for everyone in the U.S.
    607 likes this.
  8. I know, I just quoted what he said to answer a question :)
  9. Well it's currently currently Sunday in the UK (where Jack lives), so he's a bit late lol
    607 and TechnoMC_Gamer like this.
  10. Just be patient. Jack hasn't been on for a while and will likely conclude the giveaway when he comes back.

11. He posted on the forums today at ~8pm (BST)
  12. It's easier to post on the forums than come in game/run a giveaway...

My point stands: be patient.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  13. I'll be on a PC with proper access to EMC tomorrow and draw then. :) Any entries after the closing time are unfortunately invalid.
    607, Damiensmom11, AshBlue789 and 4 others like this.
  14. Take your time woman!
  15. I have changed my sig to llamas for ww2fan168's thing. I will still be in since it has ended right?
    607 likes this.
  16. I'd assume so. I changed my avatar back.
  17. I've changed my avatar back, but since the ending time has already passed, I think I should be included.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  18. Congratulations to georgeashington for winning the 750k, and nfell2009 for winning the diamond voucher!

I'll get your prizes to you shortly. Thanks for being awesome. :)