[GIVEAWAY] Huge EMC Leaving Giveaway!I

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by moonolotl, Jul 29, 2015.

?

Are you happy that I'm leaving?

NO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU CHEWSY, WAIT NOT IN THAT WAY! 42 vote(s) 85.7%
Well yea but I don't really know you 5 vote(s) 10.2%
Yup. 2 vote(s) 4.1%
  1. I will be visiting around every month to make sure something in the frontier is good and continue building on it, so I'm not 100% leaving. I just thought paying for my membership and keeping all my stuff isn't worth it if I'm not going to use it.

Also i'm hella forgetful so I'll forget to vote. I haven't voted in like 4 months XDDD
  2. I was stunned by the amount of likes on the first post and wondered how it could've gotten that many, until i saw the joining requirement. I don't think it's allowed to ask for likes, especially not when people can win stuff for it. This is a lottery, using a currency that isn't meant as a currency.
    Have you asked staff about this? I'm sorry if I missed the post stating you did.
  3. I didn't know that...
    I just didn't want to ask for people to comment to enter because this would be hella spammy
    I didn't want to do a ``guess the number'' type of thing because It would get really full and I hate it when there's too many posts on a thread, especially when I have to check them all ;w;

EDIT : It's a giveaway, not a lottery
  4. Umm is it today or did i miss it
  5. It's today, in 4 hours 30 minutes
  6. Today at 8pm BST
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  7. The Drop Party is in 30 minutes
    My 4th Res (/v Chewsy4 4) on SMP8

The Winners of the Giveaway will be announced at the Drop Party too
    Sabil10 and MistyLou like this.
  8. Nuuuu! I wont be able to make it to the DP =P
  9. You were one of the first people to hire me for a job on EMC. Your drawings on forums are amazing and you'll be missed tons. Wish I could make it to the DP but I'm working. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
    DubChef and Chewsy4 like this.
  10. We'll really miss you! :( Good luck with life outside the Empire!
  11. Aww ;D;
  12. The winners were chosen
    and all the items were dropped

Thanks everyone who came <3
  13. Thanks again Chewsy!! Glad I was able to make it. :cool:
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  14. You'll be missed, Chewsy. :l I remember posting on your introduction thread. Your title was just amazing. "Chewing my way to Success." Though I never really got to know you, I'll always remember your achievements and mark here on the Empire.
    607, Chewsy4 and MistyLou like this.