[GIVEAWAY] Huge EMC Leaving Giveaway!I

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by moonolotl, Jul 29, 2015.

?

Are you happy that I'm leaving?

NO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU CHEWSY, WAIT NOT IN THAT WAY! 42 vote(s) 85.7%
Well yea but I don't really know you 5 vote(s) 10.2%
Yup. 2 vote(s) 4.1%
  1. Sorry to hear you're leaving Chewsy...you will be missed I'm sure. :( Glad to have known you, even if it was only briefly for me, as it's only been 6 mths since I joined. Take care & all the best! :)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  2. I'm still gonna make it for you though
    Like I said I'm gonna stay on the fourms
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. So sad you are leaving! I'm going to miss the skins you make :p
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  4. I liked the post, but not for the reason of wanting to enter. In fact: I prefer if you leave me out of this and instead make someone else happy who would actually be happy with receiving such a donation. Because, no offense, I honestly don't like this at all.

Now, don't get me wrong: I do like what you're doing here and you're right: if you don't enjoy yourself and if visiting EMC becomes more of a burden than a moment of "Cool, finally back online!" then you should make these kinds of re-evaluations. In the end this isn't about us but about you, you should be enjoying yourself in the first place. And if you don't, then yeah. So I like what you're doing here a lot, instead of just moving on and going away you try to make your friends and fellow EMC community members happy with a give away. Kudo's to you for that, I think that's awesome of you.

But I also reserve the right to not like seeing you go one. single. bit. Even if I do agree that it might be the best thing to do if you're not having fun anymore. In a way I'm the same. There are some communities where I too come and go. Simply because it doesn't invite me to have fun anymore, but instead it feels like a repeated / continuous burden. More of the same every time. GTA V (gtao) is a prime example. I can have some fun there, I'm even part of a very nice crew, but after a few months... I need a break.

Anyway, I want to do something else instead...

How to keep your stuff safe after going derelict - Shell's mini guide for Chewsy4
    (don't worry: it won't be as long as my usual guides)
    • Stuff all your stuff into every /vault page you have. That will still be there should you ever come back.
    • Stuff all the enderchests on every server there is. Every town spawn area has an enderchest which you can use so you basically have 9 (not sure about Utopia) enderchests at your disposal.
    • Special offer only valid for Chewsy4: If you'd like you can get some DC's in my vaultfor storage, 4 at least.
      • Short: this is a secured storage space which I've build which only a very select group of people can access and use. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so if you want then I hereby offer you 4DC's worth of storage, more DC's is negotiable.
        • WARNING: There is one major rule to using my vault facility: it strictly follows EMC rules. If you find yourself at the end of a permanent ban by EMC staff then this vault will end up cleaned out (lava pit) just like the regular /vault. I don't mean to sound gloomy but I've had a very bad experience with this in the past, and I'm not going to repeat that.
    So yeah, there you have it....

As said, please don't include me. No offense but I seriously dislike these kind of events. And that's not because of you, but that's because of me. I seriously dislike profiting from someone who doesn't really feel happy and so they're leaving. Like I said, that's just me... :(

Even though we never really met each other in-game (actually, we did... I picked up some stuff on your res. once, and I even have your bulk service on speed-dial).. But never really played together. Anyway, despite that I'm really sorry to see you leave. And I hope that you'll have more fun elsewhere but I also secretly hope that you'll come back with us again in the future and hopefully get some more fun out of it then.

Anyway, although I may feel a little down and sad about this, let's be honest: this is about you, not me.

See ya around!
    ChickenDice and Kytula like this.
  5. Thanks a ton! I might use the storage for a few supplies in case I come to visit and I need something, but other than that I don't feel like it's a good thing to leave every single thing I have without using it. If I'm not using it, I'd much rather give it to someone who will use it.

Thank you for the offer but I probably won't need the DCs just because I already have 2 vault spaces. If I do need them I'll let ya know ;)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. NO! Don't Leave Us! :eek:
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  7. ok looks like i missed your big send off. Sorry I didn't get there in time
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  8. The DP? It's tomorow xD
    Kytula likes this.
  9. I am so sad that you are leaving I don't know you but I am still sad that a EMC Member is leaving
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  10. Sad to hear that you're leaving. D: Stay Awesome. :)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  11. Chewsy known you since march and its been great knowing you :p
    Hope you have a great future :D
    I really cant stop you from leaving sadly :oops:
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  12. NOOO DONT GO your the one who told me about EMC
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  13. Man I didn't see this thread until now. Anyways it was nice knowing you Chews even if it wasn't that long.
    Chewsy4 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  14. I didn't really know you but still am sorry to see another person leave EMC. You seem to be leaving for good reasons, though, so good luck doing what you enjoy. :)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  15. I didn't know you well, but sad to see you go :(
    Good luck in whatever you do in the future :)
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  16. I didn't have many chances to talk to you but it's so sad you are leaving. It's always nice to give the stuff away before you leave (and I will probably do the same when I feel the same way!) but it doesn't mean you cannot come back. and you don't need to decide leaving...

I'm bit shy to talk to people so it's hard to express how much I will miss you because I haven't talked you but I really like your artworks. Your art thread and your icons you drew for people always impressed me! At least you said you'll stay in forum, made me bit happy that you won't completely leave EMC like forever.

I wish you enjoy everything you are into and post some artworks when you feel like it :)

again, come back whenever you want... >_< never think that you said you are leaving so you cannot come back ;)
    Chewsy4 and ChickenDice like this.
  17. Oh my god... I just now saw this ;-;

I had no idea you planned to leave EMC... D:
    I'm really gonna miss you on here...
    Btw, there's something important I need to talk to you about and I'm gonna send you a convo about it, so be on the lookout for it, ok...? I don't wanna talk about it on the forums because of reasons...
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  18. I'll take 32
    I mean, sorry to see you go.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  19. Well then you stay and do stuff idk