[GIVEAWAY] FDNY21's 400th Day!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FDNY21, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Vas tiz :confused:

Happy 400th Dayz, Ef-Dee-An-Why :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Cool! I hope you'll succeed with your museum. Did jcplugs know that you had that set goal?
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Maybe.. She really wanted me to have it :p She kinda did have to force it upon me though. I mean, I have never received a gift or donation of something of quite that... power? :rolleyes:
    Jake_bagby and 607 like this.
  4. ikr. It's awesome, but it also brings bad things with it. When you would lose it, it's a great loss, obviously. But let's just hope that won't happen:) (sorry for posting twice)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. It is okay, if I know I have put you down then you can post as much as you like ;) I hope I would not lose it, haha :p I hope to keep it at 18200 museum on Smp9 (Once it is built)
    Jake_bagby and 607 like this.
  6. FDNY21, Today Me BTHarrold98, had become diamond member and liking what i got giving by IcCreamCow, and to make this even better i would like to be entered into your event, And I Hope You Have A Great 400th Day On EMC.

From BTHarrold98 ; )
    ColeWalser and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Just over 1 year down and many more to come. Methinks.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. ^3^
    Methinks ;)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  9. :p 400... Hmmmm...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  10. 3 and a half hours to get your names in!
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  11. 400 :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  12. Wow, congrats on these achievements, I have similar achievements to that i want to accomplish someday, and I have been on this server longer than you. Well, Good Luck with the museum too.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Congrats fendy. I can't even get 250k in 600 days :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Just over an hour and a half till the draw :rolleyes:
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  15. Hit me up bro :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. Feelin' lucky :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. congratz on 400
    FDNY21 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  18. Less than one hour to get your names in, all current posts have been added :D
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  19. congrat on 400
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. Congratulations FDNY! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.