[Giveaway] CC's 100th day and the Big Reveal!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrFelixbile, Apr 21, 2014.

1. i would use the rupees to (not) buy you out of dirt that you set up in a shop chest for 1r per dirt block with the dirt that i provide for you just so it can spam you for a couple of hours, because ive always wanted to do that to someone and this would be the perfect opportunity. and that is awesome how you have kept the alt on the dl XD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. Hashhog3000 I have welcomed him too.. This reveal makes when I welcomed him now seem very awkward
  3. I am off to bed now, however, winners will be chosen tomorrow. Payments will be made by CommanderCustard and the Wand shall be sent personally by me. Goodnight everyone, feel free to post why you want the money!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  4. Winners will be chosen within the next 7 hours, make sure you get your reasoning in before then! :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  5. Q: What do you call a dessert with a potty-mouth?

A: Cuss-tard!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I would use them to make a start with making a mega mall on every server xD
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Hmm
    Well if I won the money, I would split it for two projects.
    My horse mall (Which you know well of) to help finish it finally.
    The other project is an outpost, where the rest of the money will be placed in. (Not for the underground city)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. I would use the rupees to help fund my shop on smp9. I have hopes of having one of the best/cheapest shops on all the servers. Plus your on smp9 also and I would point out your promo museum that you have been working hard on.:D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. It sounds dangerous, Choong! We must preserve these, strange, things. 10,000r being sent over to you by CommanderCustard!
    I have seen you around before good sir night, and you have shown your true debt to the new players. Take this 10,000r from CommanderCustard, as a token of my gratitude!

Pears must be saved. For having the most sarcastic but yet amazing speech, you shall be sent a Magical Eggcellent Wand from FDNY21!

Thanks to everyone for taking part, stay safe!
    Choongjae likes this.
  10. Thanks for the awesome giveaway Fendy =)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. All payments and items sent, thanks everyone, and especially to Defluxer for the donation! :D
    Defluxer likes this.
  12. Yes! Thank you for your donation! I can now have a legion of cheaply-egged pear creatures at my service. Long live the pear! Long live FDNY21, upon who I now bestow a the Ally Of Pears award! Thank you for your service!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. Wheres the thread for that? 0.0
    Jk
  14. Good idea. Fasten your seatbelts, kiddos, and prepare for a pear-y ride. It's time to make an official thread. :D
    golddigger221 likes this.
  15. I call co-leader?
    XD wait are you actually gonna make a thread? *gets confused on how to get pears in minecraft*
  16. See! This game is fruitist! No pears in MC, but apples? Yes. And golden apples? Yes. And enchanted golden apples? Yes. Really? Not even pears? Nope. Sad.
  17. I'd buy 20,000 Rupees with that money
  18. Thank you very much, *pulls out paper* I'd like to thank the academy, for giving me this amazing award, and my mom and dad, for their non-stop support. I'd also like to thank all new players out there, you brighten up my day with your sometimes silly behavior, and for giving me a reason to feel useful. :D

In all seriousness, thank you FDNY21 CommanderCustard for this gift, I will put it to good use helping out new players. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  19. I'd buy a milion pieces of dirt and then sell them for a million rupees and then buy a million rupees worth of diamonds then sell them for two million rupees.
  20. Give me an Egger, and I'll use it to egg!
    Wolves with green collars! Lime green sheep!
    So, I tell you now, support my cause!
    Help the downtrodden!
    Preserve justice in a cruel world!

(Got this off of hashhog3000's post = P funny though =)

I will buy an egger then egg it the egg the egg then egg that egg then the egg's egg then i will egg all my rupees and sell them for 1 million eggs.

EGGS!!!!!

PS: I like eggs have you noticed