[GIVEAWAY] Ark's Craftmas AMA + Giveaway

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ArkonXT, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Loves: Frontier, Wastelands, Town worlds

Hates: the limit on /res locs
    luckycordel likes this.
  2. Why do you like Japan?
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  3. me and my college sister are both total weebs, so it kind of just developed from watching anime and going to cons and stuff.
    luckycordel likes this.
  4. Do ya like the weather down here better, than up there?:D
    ArkonXT likes this.

5. thank you for the 11 alerts :rolleyes:

i actually dont like it lol. i've lost cold resistance in my chest/hips area as result of living in a warm climate for 2 years, and there's no snow :(

but the summers are nice i guess
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  6. Thank you to everyone who asked questions! If you have any more after this please do dm me on discord or pms here on forums :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Winner of pool #1 - belac555

Winner of pool #2 - KatydidBuild

Winner of pool #3 - luckycordel

rewards will be sent in the next 30 minutes.
    ---------------------------
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    ---------------------------
  7. Cool, Thanks so much!:D
    607 and ArkonXT like this.
  8. You might not be able to see it on your phone, but I'm sure you can use any font from your phone you could from any other device, on EMC. ;)

I see the drawing is already done... I missed the end date on my first read through. :p Oh well, I guess that means I don't have to do my best thinking of a question. ;) There were a lot of questions in here that I liked, though: thanks for participating!
  9. thanks!

i'm half procrastinating finishing these because 1.15.1 worldedit + optifine isn't out yet and building is a pain

also i went back to school last week so i don't really have 4 hours time periods to grind lol.

On my phone i don't get the edit bar above the text box. i.g. i cant change text color, size, links, or font. My android keyboard doesn't have options for those anyway so i cant change the font there. the emc website/xenforo isn't ideal for mobile anyway, so this is just one of many problems the website has on a phone.
    607 likes this.
  10. You don't need the rich text editor for anything. :) To change the font, to Helvetica, just type [FONT=helvetica] (the capitals are optional). If you have a smartphone, it probably even has a function for text replacement, so you could implement shortcuts. ;) For example, when on iPad I type "clr" it is expanded to [COLOR=#880080] (the only colour which I frequently use on the forum), and when I type "nclr" it is expanded to [/COLOR]. ;) (the / is always used to deactivate codes)

For all other RTE functions that the code might not immediately be obvious for, check https://empireminecraft.com/help/bb-codes. It even has some codes for options that aren't available in the RTE! (spoilers and quotes, for example, but also stuff that I totally forgot about existing :p)
    ArkonXT likes this.