[GIVEAWAY + AMA] PineappleGem's 1010 Days

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by PineappleGem, May 23, 2017.

1. Howdy EMC!

So I've missed my 1000 days birthday (oh well), but here I am celebrating 1010 days(which is pretty cool too)!

Anyone who posts a question here will get a gold block mailed to them! :D (if you've got alts, please post a different question for each one!!)

Please send me interesting questions! They can be EMC related if you want. Please nothing about how I chose my username, you can find that in this AMA: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/pineapplegems-ama-numero-uno.48560/

Edit: the ama/giveaway ends a week from today (tuesday, may 30).
    haastregt, 607 and Sachrock like this.
  2. How did you find EMC?
  3. I'm looking forward to getting a new dog. Which dog breed is the best and why should i own that one?:)
    607 likes this.
  4. Congrats :D!! Who is your oldest friend here on EMC that is still active?
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  5. Congrats! :D

Question: What is your favorite event and why?
  6. What's your favorite show? And congrats!
  7. What is your favorite Superhero
  8. First off gratz on reaching the 1000+ days marker!
    In your opinion, what ages are too young and too old to play minecraft?
    haastregt likes this.
  9. Congatulations on your 1010 days!... oops. Meant 1011 now i guess...

So curious... do you like music? If so what kind?
    607 likes this.
  10. Hey! :) I remember you from my Family Feud forum game. ^.^
    What are you studying?
    haastregt likes this.
  11. Thank you for the questions! :) And the congratulations!

Probably on one of those Minecraft voting sites?

Hmm, I don't have a dog, and I don't know too many people who have any dogs either. One person I know has a goldendoodle! She is extremely well-behaved, and I believe they're hypoallergenic-friendly (if that's a word). I've also got a soft spot for Labrador retrievers, cuz one of my friends has one and he's ADORABLE.

I'd also like to add I would recommend adopting if you can :)

??? I don't play EMC that often anymore. ...I'm probably insulting somebody right now :confused:

I LOVED the New Year's Event. Yes there was free stuff, but everyone had a chance to get something! Otherwise, I enjoy watching Mob Arena.

Friends. Definitely.

Not sure; I'm not really a superhero person :( I'm almost certain one of my friends would say Iron Man, so I'll answer with her answer :p

Too young: I think it depends on the server, and the person. If the server is full of cursing trolls, that's probably not the best for a young child. Too old: Once you're physically not able to. But then you can still have someone move the mouse for you! :D

Yes, I like pop music. Or anything you can sing along to.

Omg is the Family Feud thread still running? I haven't been keeping up to date with my watched threads. Also, I'm studying computer science in university.

---

Gold blocks will be sent REALLY soon!
  12. Congratulations on over 1000 days welcome to the 1k club ;)

My question is what are your plans for the future?
  13. Nice!
    No, and I didn't even compile the results of the last round. :oops: I couldn't manage to get the scores of the special questions, and then just gave up on it, not even posting about it because I didn't want to bump the thread.
    It was fun while it lasted, though!! Perhaps we should once reboot it (in a new thread, of course). It did cost me a lot of time, however.
  14. Oof, sorry for the late reply! My plans for the future...not entirely sure, I'm pretty flexible, but since I'm pursuing a CS degree, I'd like to design apps/websites/other technology. Of course, I'm already doing that, but to be paid would be great :D I also love writing, and would love to see some of my work published someday. But I'm enjoying the writing either way!

Thanks for the congrats and the welcome ayy 1000+!!

Also, the giveaway is now over, but always will take any questions!
    607 likes this.
  15. Congrats!

What is your favourite country?
    607 likes this.