Giveaway + AMA ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kaddrii, Oct 8, 2018.

1. is this the first forum you ever used?
  2. Thanks for hosting this.

What is your least favorite food to have during Thanksgiving?
  3. Going to spread out my questions to help boost the numbers, if that is cool.

What is your favorite thing to do on EMC?

What is your favorite part of Canada?
  4. +AMA

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I am also Canadian, and It’s one of my favourites too!
  5. What is your least favorite thing on EMC?

What is your favorite part of the US?

How long have you been playing MC?

And here is a dumb question...

What does AMA mean? :oops::confused:
  6. +AMA

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I am also Canadian, and It’s one of my favourites too! And might I ask, what is your favourite animal Foxy_Kitty?
  7. Woah had to delete because got 2 more from u guys! :p

Stuffing. I hate it dislike it greatly.
    Like eww why I don't get it xD

'Tis okay, only have a few replies anyways :p

Someone asked this earlier. I love to build and socialize, its a ton of fun to be on the server and not do anything if your talking in chat :p

No question :p
    But nice to meet yet another Canadian! :D

Florida, its warm there :p
    I visit with my grandma sometimes, and she literally just asked me if I wanted to go to disneyland, but we ended up not going so maybe this year! :p

Well, I started playing in 2012. I was all over the place though, and I never stayed at a server for long until I joined EMC! :D

AMA = Ask Me Anything :p

I think someones asked this earlier, and its probably cats or foxes :p
    But I don't really have a favourite animal... :oops:
  8. What is your least favorite thing on EMC?
  9. Ask me a question! Then your entered :p

Haters.
    Jk xD
    Hmm... probably that its so confusing for the first couple of years you play because there is just so much to learn and stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with the tutorial, but if you be honest, you probably took a while to get the gist of things on EMC even though the tutorial basically explains everything.
    Well, I still have no idea how to do subzones and nothing really helps with that :p
  10. Ok here’s my question:

Are you a fox or a kitty?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  11. I can help with that. You do /toggleeditwand and then set the first position. Then you do /toggleeditwand twice more, then select the 2nd position, then in the middle do /res sz add :)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  12. Neither Nor :3
    You may guess :p
  13. When I joined they didn't have a tutorial...lol
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  14. I went derelict twice before now, and I use to be named Diamondlover1200 :p
  15. What is your favorite thing to mine?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  16. You already know :p
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  17. Shhh I want her to say it.... :p:D
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  18. What is your favorite thing to do in minecraft?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  19. Pshh you all here making me laugh.
    Actually I would rather mine iron and coal, because coal gives you some exp, and they are both easy and safe to get. But I mean the rest are way more rewarding but kinda hard and not safe at all to get :p

Remember going on adventures with a bunch of strangers after saying in community chat "Yo lets just hunt the waste in diff 10" and literally destroying everything in sight and your horse ended up dying so you guys gave it a funeral and then you ended up losing all your stuff because you wanted to take on a momo that you all ran into but your gear was so bad that you ended up dying and no one was smart enough to bring or craft a bed so you were stuck at spawn again? Yea that's what I like ;)
    Slimewarrior0209 likes this.