Giveaway + AMA ~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Kaddrii, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Hey it's me again! I see you have made it to my thread, thanks :D

Today, if you don't know, it's Thanksgiving in Canada, so I'll be hosting a giveaway + AMA for my favourite holiday!
    Feel free to ask anything IRL or EMC related, just keep it respectful and follow EMC's rules please. :)
    As per the giveaway, the items will be given out as soon as this thread gets 50 actual posts.
    (no one-line or one-word posts that could just be edited, etc. etc.)
    If you post more than once it still counts if it is a question or response :)
    A random number generator will decide the winner.

The winner will be gifted with a Thanksgiving feast;
    x1 Cooked Turkey
    x1 Golden apple (blue text)
    x1 Golden apple (purple text)
    And maybe some rupees...

Please, no alts let's keep it fair.
    Disclaimer: This is my first AMA, sorry if I make any mistakes...

Now let's get basted!
  2. Bump! ( Surprised about not that many people wanting a feast ;-; )
  3. What's your favorite dish to have at Thanksgiving?

Thanks for the giveaway :)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  4. Hmm... Probably the corn or one of the pies!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  5. Happy thanksgiving! :)

Should we pick a number or not? If yes, I'd like to have number 38, please (or if that's too high, 11 please). :)

Where did you get your name from?

What is/are your favourite thing(s) to do on EMC?

How are you doing today? :)

Thanks for hosting the giveaway! :)
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  6. Thanks for this giveaway :)

What is your favorite thing to do for Thanksgiving?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  7. No need to pick a number, a random number generator will pick a post/number and that'll be the winner :)

My first name was DiamondLover1200, felt I needed a change. I have absolutely no idea where I got this name from but I guess it stuck!

I absolutely love to build! I also talk a bunch when I'm near my crazy friends, or smp7 ;)

I'm doing quite well, how about you?

No problem, I love doing this sorta thing! <3

Thanks for posting! <3

Hmm, I really like to hang with family, they are so entertaining! I also think that playing games over the weekend with them is super fun. For the past few years, my family and some cousins would book a couple campsites just before the camping season would end on Thanksgiving, and usually at the parks we chose they would do trick or treating! One year I forgot my costume so I went out wrapped in toilet paper! Good memories :D
    SkeleTin007 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. Happy to hear that! :) I'm doing well too. :D

Okay then, two more questions... :p

What is your favourite holiday/special day?

Which do you like more, foxes or kitties? :p
  9. :p My favourite holiday would be Halloween, lots of great memories around this time :)

Foxes, I see them a lot less than kitties and I think they're pretty cool. Like I mean what does the fox say? ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. My favourite colour is Blue
  11. what is your least favorite food?
  12. Brussel Sprouts
  13. Do you PvP?

Edit:
    They’re adding foxes to mc in the next update, you’ll find out soon enough ;)
  14. Yea, sometimes! I prefer striking mobs with a bow from afar though :p

wait what I didn't know this... why didn't I know this?!
    Yay!
  15. I love thanksgiving because the leftovers are still good after 2 days. So we can have thanks giving everyday as long as we eat all of it and it doesn't go bad... Stuffing is my favourite though!

Here's an obvious one:

Where do your music tastes lie? And what's your favourite song?
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  16. I was recently inspired to become a more committed pianist, so my tastes are everywhere atm in that :p
    but as of right now, I am into the basic 2017-18 top pop songs :p
    (Also kpop has recently intrigued me...)
    I don't have a favourite song, but my tops are Natural~Imagine Dragons, Happy Now~Zedd, My My My!~Troye Sivan, Thunderclouds~LSD, 2002~Anne-Marie, FAKE LOVE~BTS, and I'm a Mess~Bebe Rexha. (Sorry that's a long list xD)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  17. Tim Horton's is my favourite place to go out :D
  18. Do you like cheese?
    Have you ever eaten the cooked turkey item ingame on thanksgiving?

Thanks for the giveaway.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  19. Happy Thanksgiving !! Hope you stuffed your face with lots of turkey, mash potatoes, and gravy as you could.

What activities do you do on thanksgiving other than eating and making food.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  20. Nope! I have just been keeping them away, so I cooked one up for the giveaway :p

My cousins and I play lots of games, and get more family to come for thanksgiving dinner. It's always very fun <3