[GiveAway] 800th Day 3k rupees + 2k in Prizes Giveaway! (Diamonds, Mob Heads+)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by minecraftgirl30, Jun 14, 2014.

1. I love Empire MineCraft because of the people and close nit community this is! Everday I get inspired by peoples creativity and I never get bored! :)
    607 and minecraftgirl30 like this.
  2. I'd say well enchanted diamond sword.
    minecraftgirl30 likes this.
  3. I'd say well-enchanted sword too. I prefer my voter's armor.
  4. I prefer my god armor :p voters armor is good for going out on an adventure out 3k blocks out.
  5. Did I win?
    Ethy202 likes this.
  6. I love Empire because of the playing environment.. The community is great and everyone is really nice
  7. First of all, thanks to everyone who commented! I feel so special :)
    Second of all, sorry if you haven't commented and still wanted to win the 3k. The contest to win the 3k is now officially closed. If you still want to win another prize, you have until the end of today to comment. Thanks :)
    Also, here's the winner(s)!

First Place (winner of 3k): 10101Link10101
    Second Place (winner of enchanted diamond sword): mercenaries2009

Again, thank you to all who commented. It really means a lot to me, and it's great to see that so many people love EMC.
    I promise I didn't choose 10101Link10101 because he had a picture included, or that his was so long. I just thought it covered all of EMC's features. :)
    If you requested diamonds, you will be getting 5 of them!
    If you requested another item, you may get an emerald thrown in there (depending on how pricy the prize is).
    If you didn't request anything, you'll be getting diamonds. :)
    I will deliver all prizes through the mail by tomorrow!
    I can't thank you guys enough! Bai. ;)
    10101Link10101 and 607 like this.
  8. i love emc cuz its so well done and theres such a good community and theres such great staff =)
    minecraftgirl30 likes this.
  9. I completely agree about Link!
  10. Please let me know if you did not receive a prize in the mail! Thanks!
  11. I love EMC because everyone i cross is nice and polite. We have events almost every weekend. And because I can talk to a random person for 1 day and we can become best freinds!