(GIVEAWAY) 2023 EMPIRES Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Jun 7, 2023.

?

How many EMPIRES are you currently a member of...?

Poll closed Jun 30, 2023.
none 4 vote(s) 15.4%
1 10 vote(s) 38.5%
2 2 vote(s) 7.7%
3 1 vote(s) 3.8%
4 1 vote(s) 3.8%
5+ 8 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. This sounds like a great idea. A biome based Empire of another planet rocks! I will visit this place someday,
    Raaynn, FadedMartian and We3_MPO like this.
  2. Indeed! Perhaps he could build it in deserts and badlands? Still, he'd need to be sure that there were no wooded badlands, mangrove swamps nor windswept savannas nearby (unless he was willing to chop them down and tear out all of the grass and mud), and he'd have to drain any oceans and rivers in the area. One word sums up Mars: barren. There's extremely little water there even at the lowest elevations, and we're not even sure whether there's microbial life there (let alone complex).
    Raaynn, FadedMartian and Acemox2k like this.
  3. Well, it appears that we have 10 entries, meaning that EVERYONE who entered is a winner. Unfortunately there can only be one grand prize winner, that player being.... (winner determined via random.org)

Entry 5

Fred_TWKDistinguished Member

Midland
    [GUTS]

The name it's an homage to my favourite manga, Berserk. The kingdom (then empire) of Midland is very much central and pivotal to the story (that I won't spoil in case anyone decides to give it a go*) that sees Guts as our main protagonist.
    I am planning to build a giant (it will require ~90DC of building materials) monument in honour of the passing of the author, but I still have to figure out where this could be possible/good (Need to strike a balance between accessibility and surrounding area).

I am personally not much of a builder. I started the outpost to have a space with my wife. I made a giant hole in the ground (also known as "perimeter") with a mob farm in it. GrumpyRedPanda7 is trying to do some decorative build, but it's a slow process, and she's focusing on her residence at the moment.
    I built a mini-warehouse at the access point to our nether tunnel.
    QuantumBeane&co. joined us a while ago and they're also digging a hole in the ground for a separate and different mob farm.
    I tend to work alone, so progress can be slow.

*: if you think you want to give it a go at reading it, be aware of every possible CW. It is very much NOT suitable for kids.

Each of the rest of the players will be sent 25k rupees, with all prizes being sent out as soon as i am able.

Congratulations all!!! And thanks for perticipating.
  4. Wow!

Thank you so much!!! :D:D:D:D : party_smilie:
  5. Congratulations to the winner! BTW, AncientTower, which of my accounts do you intend to send the gift to?
    Raaynn and Acemox2k like this.
  6. Thank you very much! Its an honor for Acemox2k to be part of the EMC Empires. Thank you for hosting this contest.
    Raaynn and We3_MPO like this.
  7. Prizes sent out (to accounts as posted in thread)
    Happy Week all
    We3_MPO, Fred_TWK and FadedMartian like this.
  8. Congrats to the winner! And thank you Raaynn for hosting this event!
  9. thank you raaynn! :)
  10. Some screenshots :D

on the throne, ready to address my subjects

sidenote: I wish /fixpromo would work on empirewaffles, dragon stones, and heads
    LunarEndergirl and We3_MPO like this.