[Giveaway]100 Days on EMC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Thundereco, Dec 2, 2013.

?

Again, When do you think EMC will de upgraded to 1.7?

Tomorrow 1 vote(s) 3.7%
This Friday 3 vote(s) 11.1%
At the end of the week 5 vote(s) 18.5%
In two weeks 10 vote(s) 37.0%
As a gift for Christmas 7 vote(s) 25.9%
After New Year 5 vote(s) 18.5%
When Aikar post something abot it 12 vote(s) 44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So hard >.<, I think potatoes.
  2. 18 please. When do YOU think EMC will be updated to 1.7?
  3. Well, because of the surveys answers, when Aikar post something about it, but I go more for two weeks :D
  4. 19, melons?
  5. I think the empire will go 1.7 within 1 week because craft bukkit have already relesed bukkit 1.7, people are going to test it, report bugs bukkit fixes them, starting with the major issues once they have done that' they will relese another bukkit build, possabily the one that may update the empire to 1.7 as it is much more stable. But yet again there may more things aikar is also waiting for other than craft bukkit. I could be wrong. :)
  6. 19 do you like to eat crayons
  7. Yes, I like the red one, tastes like strawberry XD, jk, I haven't eat any crayon :p

Potatoes :p, lol
  8. That's why I'm saying in two weeks, the first for craft bukkit, and the second one for the Empire to upgrade :)
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  9. It looks that DeadPresident already picked that number :), choose another one.
  10. well, idk why I should BUMP this, but BUMP, only two more slots in the raffle :). Edited, only one more is free, it's just that DemonThunder hasn't chosen already his number.
  11. I would like the lucky number 21. Why don't you visit SMP2 its a real nice place?
  12. I've visited it before, it's just that I don't have many time for all the servers ;)
  13. Okey, numbers are complete, in a few minutes I'll anounce the winner :)
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  14. And the winner is........ 14. 607!, you won the giveaway, thanks also to all the people that enter to the raffle, and thanks for being a great community :).
    607 likes this.
  15. Yay! Thanks:D
    Apcmagician likes this.
  16. Isn't that your second win on this kind of giveaway?"D
  17. I think third or fourth
    cowland123 likes this.