Get your VOTE on! EMC about to be 1st on minecraftservers100.com

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mjnoe70, Mar 28, 2017.

1. lol, i always take turns with some of my friends ^.^ 2 bad that i already voted 2day, but imma check if i can remember how 2 vote with ur phone!
    607, mjnoe70 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. voting my alts now to get in 1st place
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. AyanamiKun, basically same, way... (with Android anyway) once you get to the web site on the phone browser, scroll down quite a bit to find "VOTE for EMC" button. Once that page is open, hold down on the links for the voting web sites and then do open in new tab was the easiest I found. GL
    Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  4. and we are first! lets keep increasing the lead folks!!
    mjnoe70 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  5. Up by 3, nice! ...but we do need to keep moving, I'm sure the ones we passed will be pushing back!

NUMBER 1 BABY!
  6. Please block out the other servers.
    Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  7. Just advertised it in game to get more voters
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. please see my edit, I tried to SS it when it was out but did miss the right, I had done an edit while you were responding, please remove the images from your post finch_rocks_1 please
  9. BUMP BUMP BUMP only up by 1!!!!
  10. NOOOOOO, down by 1! If you have not voted please do! If you are online as well, send a reminder about voting! Thanks
  11. Just save the links as bookmarks, click one, click not a robot, click confirm. Takes me <7 seconds for TopG
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Hopefully you vote for all the links, the one we are fighting for first on is the 3rd to LAST one...

http://minecraftservers100.com/vote/112
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I think we are number 1 now

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Nice!!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. It's actually tie for 1st with the other server listed as 2nd but one more vote will push us over the edge.
  16. Yeah, I am just talking about streaks on alt accounts.
  17. Nice work ppl, up 3, but no reason to slow down! :cool:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. Boom baby now up 8! Keep it going EMC, please vote and lets run away with this...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.