Get your VOTE on! EMC about to be 1st on minecraftservers100.com

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mjnoe70, Mar 28, 2017.

1. EDIT: Now number 1 but only by 2 currently... Keep the good fight going!

Ok people, lets keep those votes going, I'm only a bit over 2 months of playing but I've watched this gap close from over 2000 down when I joined! The momentum is with us to pass THE FIRST PLACE ONE on this server! I've seen EMC moving up other spots to, so lets keep pushing and we'll attract even more players.
  2. I like your enthusiasm but just a fair warning.... Technically speaking you're now also doing a little bit of server advertising ;) But no worries, I'd be really (unpleasantly) surprised if people would make a big fuss of that but even so: do keep this in mind when mentioning other servers.

Anyway, I've been voting there for 2 years now and things are indeed slowly but steadily rising and I agree: if EMC would manage to get to #1 there that would be awesome :)
  3. Hmmm, I can't edit this but I could have blurred the others out, thanks for the NOTE... I didn't think of that but will take more care in the future.

I did not intend to take any focus from EMC for sure... I edited it, I didn't know I could even do that!!!
  4. BUMP BUMP BUMP from 16 down to 12! U can do it!
  5. I've been voting on that site every day I can for a while now. Good you're giving this more attention. :)
  6. I find it very hard to vote with college and all
    ChespinLover77 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. yep that 5 minutes of life are tough to come bye! booo - hissssss!

BTW, if you don't know it you can VOTE on your phone for all but 1 of the voting websites...
  8. The issue is the times of classes. And being out of town. Right now it's costing me 5$ a day for my cell as I am out of the country. And I know how to vote. Near 800 bonus on 5 accounts.
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  9. I duz vote daily :)
    Equinox_Boss and mjnoe70 like this.
  10. Just a headsup my note about the cell was not specifically for you, it was a general comment added as I thought about it... I probably should have made a different post for that. Sorry for the confusion.
    Tuqueque, 607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. 5 minutes? I vote for 7 accounts (not all mine!) every day. It usually takes me less than a minute in total. Even the busy I have time for 1 minute a day to help EMC. ;)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. less than a minute? to vote 7 accounts across 10 sites? are you auto voting or what Tom??
    607 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  13. No, only on 7 sites, but, yes, less than a minute, with no automated parts. :)
  14. go where?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. #1!!
    Tuqueque, mjnoe70 and Raaynn like this.
  16. We are just 12 votes away!! on 100.... get your friends to vote today!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Gap is now 10, we need to pick up 11 on them to pass! Let's go people we can do this today!
    Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.
  18. Gap is now 6, I'm going to lunch, I expect the lead and pulling away when I return in about an hour!!!! Comon peoples!
    Tuqueque and Equinox_Boss like this.