Gawa's 20 questions round 4-Playing catch up-

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Gawadrolt, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Does it belong on rails?
    Is it a Minecart!
  2. I will answer only one question at a time as your question might be completely irrelevant after the previous question is answered.

Yes, it is a car.

Ninth question?
  3. So we should guess what kind of car? Or even which model? Or a specific car?
    Is it your car? :)
  4. That's a lot of questions lol. The answer isn't "a car". I would get a little more specific :-P
  5. Well then, is it a sedan?

E.g. 1965 Jaguar XK-E Hearse 4.2 would be a sedan, wouldn't it?
    But that one would be too hard to guess in 20 questions ... or wouldn't it? :p
  6. It is not a sedan.

Tenth question?
  7. Is it a truck?
    Rimont likes this.
  8. No, it is not a truck.

Eleventh question?
  9. Is the price of this car under 50,000 dollars?
  10. Gawa please answer Stones question. Cause i've got a question and you seem to only like answering one question before another is asked. Thanks.
  11. Yes, the price of this car is indeed under 50,000 dollars. Nice question :D

and no, I don't answer multiple questions because that screws it all up. I'm sorry I am usually on at weird times. I will try to get to answering the questions faster.

twelfth question?
  12. Is it a small car?
  13. I cant answer that with a yes or no.

Twelfth question?
  14. does this unspecified sized car have multiple back seats?
  15. Yes, this car has "multiple" back seats. don't let that throw ya off though ;-)

Also I can answer questions about the size of the car but a "small" car is a completely relative term. I would have to go into more detail than "yes" or "no" so I won't answer that question as it is worded.

Thirteenth question?
  16. Is the car currently in production?
  17. No, the car is no longer in production.

Fourteenth question?
  18. What are we looking for, a car model?
    If yes:
    Is it one of: compact car, economy car, subcompact, microcar?