GameKribJEREMY retires from EMC...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by GameKribJEREMY, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Can I have the name GameKribJEREMY? :3
    pat2011 likes this.
  2. lmao EMC Auction? JK. I'll never give it up fully. :p
    jlopez24 likes this.
  3. Awwww, I needed a new account :p
    Rupees.... Rupees, looking for some RUPEES.
  4. It's not like GameKribJEREMY ever played anyway. I can't remember ever seeing him anywhere. And you see IceCreamCow all over the place.

Cow, congrats! You have some enormous diamond boots to fill, but I just have this weird feeling that somehow they will fit you perfectly.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  5. That's the only reason I got the job I think. I fit EVERYTHING perfectly. ;)
    Yukon1200 and ISMOOCH like this.
  6. I know you've confessed now, but prior to checking the IP log earlier when I first read this and suspected the subterfuge, I for one had no idea.
  7. seriously? XD nothing better than fooling your own staff i suppose.
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  8. Lol, had me fooled for a second. Then I read the thread. xD
  9. LOL.... I was just waiting..... :p
    MR2R2M and ISMOOCH like this.
  10. so why not retire ice cream cow and keep gkj?
  11. Because icecreamcow is more fun ;)
    Yukon1200, Crazy1080 and IcecreamCow like this.
  12. GameKribJEREMY represents a project I helped build up, but don't spend anytime on anymore. It's still a fantastic community, but IcecreamCow was my persona when I first met Justin (before GK actually existed). Going back to my roots. :p
    Hasorko and Michael_Nolan like this.
  13. Yeah, he should have waited until after we start having staff meetings. Maybe I would have noticed the Clark Kent/Superman, ICC/GKJ-never in the same place at the same time thing sooner or later. Hey, I'm one of the best at what I do which is to solve problems and fix things--just never saw any point in trying to solve problems before there are any so I don't really notice some things that are probably obvious.
  14. So prior to this, Jeremy represented 1/12 of all the staff at EMC?
    Interesting.
  15. I just assumed you all knew. I think everyone did except you, haha. It's posted somewhere in the staff forums. :p
    MR2R2M, EdmundWayne and Crazy1080 like this.
  16. A voyage through himself.
  17. Well just for this, when I go to Miller Park to watch the Brewers kick some Cubs' butt later this summer--I'm not inviting you! :cool:
  18. But but but...I'm like 3 minutes away from that.
  19. I feel officially trolled.. Excuse me while I go facepalm.
    PenguinDJ, AlexChance, d1223m and 5 others like this.