GAME

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FaustLauncher, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Ender dragon destroyed
  2. Long ago, in 1943, I walked down the street. Through the dark, it was snowing, so I sheltered myself in the dark, petrified woods. Within the walls of a dark, big red eyed, but very kind creatures mouth, I danced the Watussie in blue leotards, and then suddenly, a creeper hugged me. And then BOOM, green guts everywhere. So I raged, so much that I fell down a hole that was dug by a Creeper that spawned into existence and went drinking with Thor and his brother. They later sang the song "Creeper Stole My Blaze Rods", they had fun, so much fun, that every creeper died, then fairies popped out again. Furthermore, technologists decided to create the best dance which surprisingly was perpetrated by man-eating wide mouthed catfish, so I dougied through the "Field of Cheeseburgers", and trudged into the "Valley of the Dragon Born", and killed skeletons with my shiny epic diamond blade that had a M4A3 assault rifle with an arrow, attached. And shot a creeper with a mega awesome laser at a creeper...BANG, it instantly died, because my toe nuke exploded in my face... Then the world blackened, out came a bedrock pillar. But then I got up weakly and fell into a mega lava pool. Then the random heated nether and a pack of hiccupy violent pigs, wild pigs exclaimed, "The butched evil rabbits crashed the party". I then began to gnaw violently and left the party, when she threw up in "The Evil Tree" out came a big Ender dragon and destroyed....
  3. floppy donkey tail
  4. the masnion i
  5. Long ago, in 1943, I walked down the street. Through the dark, it was snowing, so I sheltered myself in the dark, petrified woods. Within the walls of a dark, big red eyed, but very kind creatures mouth, I danced the Watussie in blue leotards, and then suddenly, a creeper hugged me. And then BOOM, green guts everywhere. So I raged, so much that I fell down a hole that was dug by a Creeper that spawned into existence and went drinking with Thor and his brother. They later sang the song "Creeper Stole My Blaze Rods", they had fun, so much fun, that every creeper died, then fairies popped out again. Furthermore, technologists decided to create the best dance which surprisingly was perpetrated by man-eating wide mouthed catfish, so I dougied through the "Field of Cheeseburgers", and trudged into the "Valley of the Dragon Born", and killed skeletons with my shiny epic diamond blade that had a M4A3 assault rifle with an arrow, attached. And shot a creeper with a mega awesome laser at a creeper...BANG, it instantly died, because my toe nuke exploded in my face... Then the world blackened, out came a bedrock pillar. But then I got up weakly and fell into a mega lava pool. Then the random heated nether and a pack of hiccupy violent pigs, wild pigs exclaimed, "The butched evil rabbits crashed the party". I then began to gnaw violently and left the party, when she threw up in "The Evil Tree" out came a big Ender dragon and destroyed a floppy donkey tail in the mansion.... I built easily

I added : "I built easily"
  6. This concludes the
  7. Once magnificent story!
  8. Long ago, in 1943, I walked down the street. Through the dark, it was snowing, so I sheltered myself in the dark, petrified woods. Within the walls of a dark, big red eyed, but very kind creatures mouth, I danced the Watussie in blue leotards, and then suddenly, a creeper hugged me. And then BOOM, green guts everywhere. So I raged, so much that I fell down a hole that was dug by a Creeper that spawned into existence and went drinking with Thor and his brother. They later sang the song "Creeper Stole My Blaze Rods", they had fun, so much fun, that every creeper died, then fairies popped out again. Furthermore, technologists decided to create the best dance which surprisingly was perpetrated by man-eating wide mouthed catfish, so I dougied through the "Field of Cheeseburgers", and trudged into the "Valley of the Dragon Born", and killed skeletons with my shiny epic diamond blade that had a M4A3 assault rifle with an arrow, attached. And shot a creeper with a mega awesome laser at a creeper...BANG, it instantly died, because my toe nuke exploded in my face... Then the world blackened, out came a bedrock pillar. But then I got up weakly and fell into a mega lava pool. Then the random heated nether and a pack of hiccupy violent pigs, wild pigs exclaimed, "The butched evil rabbits crashed the party". I then began to gnaw violently and left the party, when she threw up in "The Evil Tree" out came a big Ender dragon and destroyed a floppy donkey tail in the mansion I built easily. This includes the once magnificent story!

THE END
    oidgod likes this.
  9. Nice, this story should be known as 'The 502 error project"
    oidgod, MR2R2M and nnnnmc1 like this.
  10. Hahaha /agreed
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. I dont know about everyone else, but i am going to take advantage of this downtime for a play in single player to perfect and practice designs i plan to use in empire.
  12. hey thats what i was gonna do! :D
  13. hey shaunwhite1982,
  14. Something scared the...
  15. Lol, I missed all this? I was out getting my citizenship with my family and then went out for a very nice dinner, probably one of the most important and special occasions in my life! :)

~MR2R2M (One proud New Zealander! ) ;)
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.