[Game] The Riddle Factory!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BobTheTomato9798, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Which door leads to freedom?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. The freedom door :p
  3. Is this the riddle you were thinking of? Because that doesn't seem complete.
    You are trapped in a room. There are two doors, one red, one blue. One leads to freedom, the other leads to a room full of worms that you will have to eat. There are two guards, one guarding the red door, the other guarding the blue. One always lies, and the other is always honest. You don't know which is the honest one and the liar. You can ask ONE of the guards ONE question, to get a hint. What will you ask?
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  4. I was thinking the same thing :D
    Manglex likes this.
  5. Grrr I wanna do a riddle but I always catch it at wrong times :(
  6. Bobthetomato9798 ears? (This is a joke, do not take offense if you are a tomato)
  7. Wait, this is my real answer: you ask a guard the door to take, and whichever guard says "Go to the worm room", you go to it, because ONE IS ALWAYS lying. But I think Bobthetomato9798 ears is a much better question to ask x)
  8. "If I want to go to the door that's leads to freedom, what door will the other guard say I should go through?"
  9. impossibly close :D its a little more simple then that.
  10. That is right though,so, :p well, at least it's right to Manglex's version.
  11. "Would the other guard tell me that this is the way out?" is this what you were looking for?
  12. ask either guard which door leads to the exit and head through the opposite door
  13. I beat you to it, sqiggley. Also, if you ask th honest on then you'd be going into the dungeon.vnice try though.
  14. this is very funny on my end. 333kirby, lets just say you won, because you hit a little to the left of a bullseye.

the answer: he most ask one of the two guards: "which door will the other guard tell me is the door leading to the exit?" then he just has to pick the other door.

333kirby, your up!

(don't forget to click my eggeiz :p)
  15. Hm...Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.
  16. I've heard that one before the answer is inkstand
  17. What is your riddle my good sir?
  18. The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is using it . What is it?
  19. That one is easy. A Coffin.
  20. Darn you beat me to it. -.-